Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

I have to say the art of this manga is amazing. Specially the small details. Look at how the artist draw the skinny dog who hasnt eaten much. Just how freaking and realistic it looks. Just freaking amazing. And how detailed the night gown is. Like this was all done painstakingly well.

Story on the other hand is not the freshest and best but still, the type of story(its your typical adventure fantasy shounen manga) it is makes it such a nice chill read. Like ive reread this 5 times times now and its all good.

@deadway yeah they tryna summon
their god now to make a comeback. Its like losing the mvp of the team and then tryna get the coach to play. No idea why they would do it but i kinda wanna see it

above avg story better than avg comedy....damn awesome art and flow of combat scenes and I am a sucker for found family tropes

Got to admit I'm personally a super big fan of this.I think this type of story is absolutely phenomenal and I am very very happy with it so far. I cannot freaking wait for the next chapter and I hope it's just as good as the others.

Group Leader
i was going to give this another try but honestly i can't stand some characters (i.e. the spoiled daughter of the guild master [unless it was some other guy's daughter])
the art is okay though, and the fight scenes are epik
i kind of want to stay but i kinda don't want to either

Dex-chan lover
A very average fantasy story made vastly better by two words:
DIVINE COCK.

I mean some series are genuinely funny on their own merits. I'm pretty sure this one wasn't technically meant to be. I'm also pretty sure KC did it deliberately.

It's not every day you see a Divine Cock, this one is truly splendid.

Also joking aside, they do a good job balancing all the characters, and while the Main Character is OP as hell, his focus is on relaxing and teaching the next generation.

Honestly speaking the Divine Cock is the best character in this and it’s pretty good but not to be an ass but the cat girl is annoyingly bland and not interesting in the least, other than that
8-9/10....

Seriously amazing work by the redrawer! Keep up the good work all the people working on this.

One of those very rare isekai mangas that keeps me entertained every chapter.
Thank you for sharing! 💖

Users who are viewing this thread