Kokoro no Koe ga Kikoeru Akuyaku Reijou wa, Kyou mo Koinu Denka ni Honrou Sareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Cliff works really well, it got me thinking for a minute until I came to a conclusion and turned the page to see if I was correct or if I'd have to go to the translation notes for it.

Dex-chan lover
I... I may need to re-read chapters.... @,@

But this is my first time seeing a cruddy "heroine" actually admit that she doesn't want to see the "villainess" be happy - so for that alone she scores higher than most in my book.

Still going down though for thinking she's better or that she deserves happiness just because she experienced hardship and can take whatever she wants now. >:]

Fed-Kun's army
Uhm, has this crappy "heroine" forgotten that the "villainess" can read minds? It's been a while, but I'm fairly certain that was part of the game story, not some secret that the protag discovered when they reincarnated.

Or was that mental "declaration" intentional?

Dex-chan lover
I... I may need to re-read chapters.... @,@

But this is my first time seeing a cruddy "heroine" actually admit that she doesn't want to see the "villainess" be happy - so for that alone she scores higher than most in my book.

Still going down though for thinking she's better or that she deserves happiness just because she experienced hardship and can take whatever she wants now. >:]
Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai had a rather similar self aware individual who reincarnated as the supposed heroine. She not only goes so far as to have her kidnapped, but says several times that she wants her raped and tortured.

Group Leader
Uhm, has this crappy "heroine" forgotten that the "villainess" can read minds? It's been a while, but I'm fairly certain that was part of the game story, not some secret that the protag discovered when they reincarnated.

Or was that mental "declaration" intentional?
It's actually the opposite, reading minds was a hidden characteristic that Eleanor only found out when she reincarnated into the character (mentioned ch1, pg5).

Dex-chan lover
So they know she's the culprit of the kidnapping, and they did nothing with that information why?

Dex-chan lover
I wanna say she is delusional.

Somebody really need to slap her in one or both of her cheek so she can regain her senses and understand that that is real world. Every human there are living breathing being, being not game characters.

Group Leader
So they know she's the culprit of the kidnapping, and they did nothing with that information why?
I think they don't know. Prince Asher can feel that she's not what she seems, but from his perspective, all that he knows is that a woman randomly showed up and protected him from being assassinated (and that she's now interrupting his time with Eleanor). Eleanor has a lot more information, but she's not reallyyy sharing it with anybody at this point in time

Dex-chan lover
Creating suspense is good and all but how can you feel the threat to someone who can literally read minds in a medieval society? Eleanor is broken OP in this setting and only way she could be in any danger is if she acts like a sub 50 iq baboon with the information avaliable. Oh wait, this is shojo lol.

Dex-chan lover
I just now realized what va-va-voom meant.
If "Cliff" is his nickname for Chelsea who is flat... BRO!
Va-va-voom is the chest size my goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread