Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 398 - 3rd Year Summer Festival.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I imagine Najimi being like the last boss of this series, like the kind who tries to fit everywhere with jokes and acting silly but you never see their true self... Or perhaps I'm thinking too much and being silly is just natural.

Dex-chan lover
Kawai is trying to third wheel herself to the (her) goal line. Learning from Shino (KnK) perhaps.

Though seriously, with Manbagi getting her own character development (and potential pairing), I do wonder why the author keep sticking Kawai in like Najimi (who is the running joke character) instead of letting her move on and grow as a character.

Contributor
someone detach kawai from komi and tadano already
no-way-dude-no.gif

Dex-chan lover
Unrelated to the chapter, but does anybody notice that almost everybody so far Is not on a first name basis? Besides najimi and manbagi iirc.
That’s rather odd considering everybody knows each other so well.
As far as I know, it's pretty common to do so if you're being polite, and all of them are really polite people (at least when it comes to Komi).

Dex-chan lover
Unrelated to the chapter, but does anybody notice that almost everybody so far Is not on a first name basis? Besides najimi and manbagi iirc.
That’s rather odd considering everybody knows each other so well.
Komi and Tadano tried it one time, and they both went damn near catatonic.

Maybe they’ll try it again after their first kid.

Users who are viewing this thread