Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 398 - 3rd Year Summer Festival.

Dex-chan lover
I am not even to ask why Kawaii is with Chadano and Komi. Like she is just as annoying as Yamai. She is REALLY working on my nerves. o_O Get a restraining order for Yamai and Kawaii asap.

Good for you Rumiko! You deserve it! Hope it works out this time! You and football guy are cute together.

Can't help but feel the next time Komi needs to make friends she will have 90 out of nowhere offscreen. With focussing on all these side-shippings and stories, you would almost forget Komi wants to make 100 friends.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Every time I see a chocobanana, I have to watch this clip again.

Am I the only one who wishes that the author had paired Manbagi up with Kometani like they hinted at in chapter 288 instead of introducing Wakai? I just find him really boring. There's no shortage of shy characters so he just feels like a retread of the same old themes.

Dex-chan lover
the only one who wishes that the author had paired Manbagi up with Kometani like they hinted at in chapter 288 instead of introducing Wakai? I just find him really boring. There's no shortage of shy characters so he just feels like a retread of the same old themes.
No, can't do
Kometani is for me

Fed-Kun's army
What is kawai doing there between tadano and komi xhxbsnzks (I'm probably in the minority if I say I'm not into it even after all the shenanigans.....)

Contributor
Kawai is going to become Prime Minister and enact polygamy like a new age Shinzo Abe.

It's no longer "have sex", it's "welcome to the polycule".

Well, let's presume she doesn't get doohickeyed.

Users who are viewing this thread