Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 411 - A two people summer festival stroll

Dex-chan lover
Komi-saaaaaan! Thanks for the chapter! Good thing all the shops were out or else Tadano would have had to make Komi pay for everything.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of crap festival stands are those? Running out of food so early? It's like they don't even want to make any money...

Also, is weather so unpredictable in Japan that there's no point for weather forecast?

Dex-chan lover
Need a zoom of that last shot 😤

Also, Ch. 411!? Did I skip 9 chapters :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
i need the meme of the girl screaming while driving that car. thats how my brain feels

Supporter
Aw, these loveable fuckups! Even when they're failing at everything, they're adorable.

:hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Man this make me remember the recent meme about a bus stop of "a place to have sex when it's raining"

Dex-chan lover
Hm?HMMMM? IS THAT REALLY IT?! It happened?!
cr1tikal-penguinz0.gif

Dex-chan lover
I know exectly what feeling they were having when they just burst out laughing. I too, also just started laughing to myself manically as if I'm the fucking Joker everytime I come down with a flu and feel my energy literally leaving my body or when I'm so frustrated and helpless after a series of misfortunes just happened to me one after another. I just manically laughing, I don't know why I laugh, I don't know how to control it, it just happens.

Users who are viewing this thread