Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 293 - Turn this way. Please.

At this point, i think i just want someone to win. Dont even care who by now. I just dont want to have my heart crushed over and over and over and over and over AND OVER again !!! I cant stand it !

... Or do I ? After all, it's pretty good storytelling....

Am i being paradoxal again ? Probably !

Dex-chan lover
first time i actually cared about komi
she was such a boring character before rumiko arrived and became her "rival"

Wow, so we're finally having progress now instead of mindless happy filler-like chapters that are fun but go nowhere? Great, this is. But also sad because I doubt we're getting what we truly want out of it.

Dex-chan lover
Wow so you finally realized that sharing your first love was a huge stupid idea? about time!

@Kingseeker
"Komi-san, who wishes to fix this bad habit of hers, tries to improve it with the help of Tadano-kun by achieving her goal of having 100 friends" This is what the manga is all about, not having a lover but improving her communication skill and having more friends, having a lover is a side quest

Can I stop having fucking fillers ,bullshit development ? I want back those days where komi and tadano relationship is centered.

Dex-chan lover
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmfao everyone freaking out is falling for it

in two weeks we'll be back in the same place we were a month ago

Dex-chan lover
please just do it already so this stupid subplot can finally be over

Dex-chan lover
What a roller coaster of emotion this episode was. Jesus Christ man slow down. Lightly tap the brakes will ya? We can't take this slaps out of nowhere

Also that chapel seems oddly familiar. The inside looks like the catholic chapel in s.korea near meyongdong

Users who are viewing this thread