Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 9.1

Contributor
If you mean childhood friend, that final scene we saw was them breaking up hence the crying from both.
I went back to chapter 6.2 to see that scene, and thinking about it again, yeah that might've been an implied breakup. If that's what actually happened in the novel then it is what it is, but when I first saw that scene I didn't even think they actually broke up.

I mean, normally it doesn't make any sense for a girlfriend to send her boyfriend to go chase another girl without breaking up, right? But with all the ridiculous events and sudden 180's so far in this manga, to me that meant even such a thing (imagine Haruno having a surprise netorase/swinging kink lol) might be possible in this dumpster fire of a story. I don't even like her but that would be funny and stupidly not out of place with the crazy stuff that's been happening.

I wish this could have been more explicit about it, but given the amateurish execution, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't actually break up and she suddenly comes back in a future chapter in yet another 180...

Double-page supporter
Where the one more corner in this "love rectangle'😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
PR/N is wrong. She used her left arm, so it's not illegal in Germany. Had she used her right arm, it would have been illegal. Just checked, and the fine is now usually 2 months of your income... so don't do that (or any other the other Nazi greetings) in Germany.

Users who are viewing this thread