Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
Kana would win if she joined the MC bowl simply by not being a psychopath. Though given the main character, I'm not entirely sure if she would be really winning anything.
With that unhinged behaviour seen in this chapter?

Ps: I legit cannot imagine this is being written and drawn by someone sober

Fed-Kun's army
This was the first time things actually kind of made sense, and even then they really didn't. Does anyone even know of a worse written manga?
Worse writing manga?
Definitely "Rent a gf" , but the first one that come to mind is "Yankee JK no Ijou na Aijou"

Dex-chan lover
Kana should just throw herself into the mix and let this be a threesome seggs scene but then Kana and Ayana will end up with each other after the seggs and make this a Yuri NTR where MC gets cucked

Well anyways see you again next time

Dex-chan lover
The only thing worse than the writing is the inane screeching from the scanlators. Ever watched a movie with a small child who keeps tapping you on the shoulder to explain obvious plot points and make lane jokes? That's this.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Is the author really gunning to make it a harem? WT actual F

Dex-chan lover
Worse writing manga?
Definitely "Rent a gf" , but the first one that come to mind is "Yankee JK no Ijou na Aijou"
Nah man, rent a gf has some shit writing but this is like so insanely bad you genuinely can't even tell what the fuck is going on or why, and the pacing is so all over the place it's just unbelievable to me that this is still being published, this is 100% the worst written manga that tries to take itself somewhat seriously that I've ever read, and I read a lot of shit like this lmfao

Dex-chan lover
I see. If your girl forgot something just tap her head for restarting the brain.

Dex-chan lover
Nah man, rent a gf has some shit writing but this is like so insanely bad you genuinely can't even tell what the fuck is going on or why, and the pacing is so all over the place it's just unbelievable to me that this is still being published, this is 100% the worst written manga that tries to take itself somewhat seriously that I've ever read, and I read a lot of shit like this lmfao

Comparison of writing: Kanokari Vs Kombini Goutou

-Consistency: Kombini Goutou is an open declaration of war against this very idea. Kanokari is definitely more consistent; every chapter you get Spazz McHorny spazzing out and being a horny lecher, random passersby salivating over Android-Mizuhara, that damn fish and a tiny blush from the automaton that passes as a FMC in one of the last panels --the McDonald's of bad manga.
Winner: Kanokari

-Pacing: Kanokari has no such thing, anything else beats it by default.
Winner: Kombini Goutou

-Characters: in Kanokari they're almost all pieces of shit, but they are clearly defined and act according to what's been established about them. In Kombini anyone can think, feel or act in several inconciliable ways and demonstrate varying moral compasses and emotions even in the space of one (half) chapter.

-Taking itself seriously: Seeing the pains Kanokari's author takes to make compliments of his own work in the manga itself makes it clear he takes it very seriously and personally. I'm not sure Kombini's author is even aware of his present state and surroundings, let alone what his manga is perceived as.
Loser: Kanokari

-Entertainment factor: Both manga generate entertaining comments on MangaDex and can be liberally made fun of. However, one of them actually doesn't reek of publishing company-mandated padding out, or any kind of editorial oversight whatsoever. Hint -- it's not the one with a year-plus-long pool resort arc. One manga is crass calculation and superego, the other is pure id.

Overall winner: Kombini Goutou because it wastes less of the readers' time. That said, we've all already lost

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Worse writing manga?
I wouldn't say either are worse written, they have proper pacing and arcs, they just beat around the bush and in rent a gf's case has a MC that has such a shitty anxiety problem that he ungrows as a character on the regular, in spite of being constantly reassured by attractive women around him, which when you think about it is kinda like a certain type of female, except he at least puts in the effort

Dex-chan lover
Comparison of writing: Kanokari Vs Kombini Goutou

-Consistency: Kombini Goutou is an open declaration of war against this very idea. Kanokari is definitely more consistent; every chapter you get Spazz McHorny spazzing out and being a horny lecher, random passersby salivating over Android-Mizuhara, that damn fish and a tiny blush from the automaton that passes as a FMC in one of the last panels --the McDonald's of bad manga.

-Pacing: Kanokari has no such thing, anything else beats it by default.

-Characters: in Kanokari they're almost all pieces of shit, but they are clearly defined and act according to what's been established about them. In Kombini anyone can think, feel or act in several inconciliable ways and demonstrate varying moral compasses and emotions even in the space of one (half) chapter.

-Taking itself seriously: Seeing the pains Kanokari's author takes to make compliments of his own work in the manga itself makes it clear he takes it very seriously and personally. I'm not sure Kombini's author is even aware of his present state and surroundings, let alone what his manga is perceived as.
Loser: Kanokari

-Entertainment factor: Both manga generate entertaining comments on MangaDex and can be liberally made fun of. However, one of them actually doesn't reek of publishing company-mandated padding out, or any kind of editorial oversight whatsoever. Hint -- it's not the one with a year-plus-long pool resort arc. One manga is crass calculation and superego, the other is pure id.

Overall winner: Kombini Goutou because it wastes less of the readers' time. That said, we've all already lost
Yeah those are fair points, not that it matters since they're both terrible anyways lmao

The consistency of kanokari is way too much lmfao, so much so that when a character happens to have some kind of growth or development it gets instantly removed right after for no fucking reason besides artificially padding it out, while this other manga here I completely agree with you, but in my opinion none is better than the other, they're basically polar opposites in this aspect and they're both just as bad as each other imo

I think both of those are taking themselves seriously unfortunately, people laugh at both kanokari and this one not because what they laugh at is meant to be funny in general, people laugh at them because they're so bad it's funny and it seems like the author is doing that shit on purpose like it's supposed to be a parody or something, when in reality they don't seem to want to at all and actually think they're writing a competent story

For the entertainment factor I agree, I think this one's better, mainly because of the lenght of the manga (after 300+ chapters even reading it ironically starts to not be funny anymore if you get what I mean)

For the characters I completely agree, the characters in this manga are not even characters, they're actually nothing, there's not a single chapter where they remain consistent with they're thoughts, feelings or even personalities without a real reason (besides moving the "story" forward of course), everything is just all over the place all the time

Kanokari's pacing is dogshit, I agree, but is this that much better? I guess with everything going so extremely fast it helps making it funnier in a shutdown your brain and enjoy kinda way, but I'm pretty sure that's not the intention of the author here, so I'm not sure I'd count that as a point in favor of this manga, tho I suppose kanokari doesn't even have that

Contributor
Time to three-time with Kana? That's a complicated look on Ayana's face on p.12, her pout wants to be cute but her eyes tell a different story: "I'm gonna kill you!"

Did we forget somebody guys? Like, y'know I heard the two-timing MC had a second girlfriend somewhere.

Someone insert the drowning meme with Kana as the favorite kid, Ayana drowning and Haruno as a skeleton underwater.

Dex-chan lover
You know the premise itself would work, just this execution even 10yr old fanfic writers do better.

Dex-chan lover
Time to three-time with Kana? That's a complicated look on Ayana's face on p.12, her pout wants to be cute but her eyes tell a different story: "I'm gonna kill you!"

Did we forget somebody guys? Like, y'know I heard the two-timing MC had a second girlfriend somewhere.

Someone insert the drowning meme with Kana as the favorite kid, Ayana drowning and Haruno as a skeleton underwater.
If you mean childhood friend, that final scene we saw was them breaking up hence the crying from both.

Users who are viewing this thread