Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
Are we really going to add a 3rd girl to this dumpster fire? At this point I would take complete debauchery over having no direction. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced that's a parody of Haruhi, written by someone as a joke whenever he's doing crack or weed o_o

Just wait for her to remember to just forget again and another robbery taking place, but this time he'll completely undress though this time the robber doesn't run 😏
After that they get together again and it repeats

Dex-chan lover
She really, really needs to see a psychologist and/or psychiatrist.

Dex-chan lover
Kana would win if she joined the MC bowl simply by not being a psychopath. Though given the main character, I'm not entirely sure if she would be really winning anything.

Double-page supporter
This was the first time things actually kind of made sense, and even then they really didn't. Does anyone even know of a worse written manga?

Dex-chan lover
What in the actual f*** is happening I don't know, I don't understand, it gives me aneurysm xDDD

Supporter
I'm convinced that's a parody of Haruhi, written by someone as a joke whenever he's doing crack or weed o_o

Just wait for her to remember to just forget again and another robbery taking place, but this time he'll completely undress though this time the robber doesn't run 😏
After that they get together again and it repeats
Heh...you should probably read the source material where he actually does completely undress in that scene. No wonder she's already wavering on the lewding.

Double-page supporter
I dont think the author, the editor and the publisher was conscious, sane or sober enough while making this atrocity

Users who are viewing this thread