Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I like how the childhood friend not only rejects him, but tries to go to school with him like nothing happened and everything is normal

If the MC doesn't reject that offer, he'll be a spinless bitch in my eyes

Me personally I wouldn't want to have anything to do with someone who almost drove me to self deletion

Everyone else is right, this story is just asinine
We are reaching the levels of sexism never seen before. Wtf man

Dex-chan lover
Like yeah, it’s corny that he was about to commit suicide then cute girl, but from my perspective I guess she made them feel needed instead of I have nothing

Dex-chan lover
This manga actuly was a roller coaster it goes from happy to depressive in 1 Page and then back to happy to be depressive again XD
I mean i get the feeling the "Childhoodfriend" is a little yandere maybe, the main wants to die and the Parrents of the Gyaru commited sucide......and all in this happy go lucky rom com style XD

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is with the tone?

If this wasn't such obvious trash with no thought put into it I'd say the author is a master of intentional tonal whiplash.

Group Leader
The beginning really reminds me of another manga. I was half-expecting the dude to ride his bike on to a mountain to commit suicide, but end up getting hit in the face by an alien spaceship. And then he'd be resurrected as a girl, and now the two girls fight for his love because they turn out to be lesbians. But then I remembered this has no gender bender tag. =w=

Ah, well. Childhood friend denied a win herself. Hope the victory goes to the gyaru, then.

I do enjoy the irony in that the thing that allowed the protag to not kill himself is the same thing that marks him and this manga as too stupid to live.

Dex-chan lover
This cringe shit is great. Thank you for the translation, excited for the next.

Dex-chan lover
Like yeah, it’s corny that he was about to commit suicide then cute girl, but from my perspective I guess she made them feel needed instead of I have nothing
another reader of , my wife is from a thousand years ago , i see . another person of culture

Dex-chan lover
Series like Nuocome I can somehow tolerate since the BS "comedy" is fully intended... but this, this one just hurts to read. Like I can see the intention that this is a "serious" story but the presentation is just out there.

Dex-chan lover
Little kind words do help suicidal people I really do recommend a video from youtube about a man who jump off golden gate bridge ready to commit suicide but lived and said that his thoughts were literally if anyone reached out to him he wouldn't have done it.
Different situations different "solution".

Dex-chan lover
99% sure that the childhood friend starts to "love" MC when she sees him hanging out with the Gal Girl. It's always the "I liked you for a long time, but I don't want to destroy our friendship" BS. She is keeping MC as backup plan and when the day she finds out MC is moving on, she somehow "development feelings for him".

Usually, I love childhood friend romcom, but this one already annoys me and my assumptions didn't confirm yet.

Users who are viewing this thread