Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

bruh, why is this in the popular new title. shit is all over the place, its like they trying to squeeze in every single cringy anime trope out there into one chapter.

Aggregator gang
Start decent, until chapter 2 drop...
Mixed feeling about this one...
Can author fixing what is already broken?
Time will tell

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why that guy is replying to me like I somehow praised Kanojo Okarishimasu

Keep your "Twitter"-level reading ability away from me, please.

Dex-chan lover
Haruno, you cucked yourself. You're out of the race now. Shut the hell up, and leave those two alone so they can repopulate Japan.
004.gif
The late Shinzo Abe must be very proud of you :clap:

Dex-chan lover
bruh, why is this in the popular new title. shit is all over the place, its like they trying to squeeze in every single cringy anime trope out there into one chapter.
It's there BECAUSE it's so bad. Controversy can make something popular as well.

nah bruh, this is peak writing - the type of easy read; all feelings, turn off your brain kinda read

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or are their personalities not consistent with what they say or do AND feel like that are changing a lot?
As if changing to fit the current situation being told in a chapter

Dex-chan lover
Another beta spinless stupid cuck mc, AGAIN, why do I still have hope that romance is still a good tag, lmao this tag is dead.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! For what is worth, I prefer full chapters even if I have to wait more. But then again, I guess engagement drops the longer the wait.

I'm reading a lot of hate for this manga in the comments. I think it's entertaining, even though the driving forces are melodramatic, at least the situations are nice.

I think it's too early to tell what Haruno is thinking to make judgement on her. At least she rejected him nicely, and the way she reacts to Kuromine and Ayana getting close makes me think that either she likes Ayana, not Kuromine, or she knows something about how "the accident" involves both of them. I think it's the latter, because when she was walking alone before seeing the pair hugging, she thought of Kuromine, not Ayana. But at the same time, I don't think she likes Kuromine in a romantic way, because her only concern is that he and Ayana must not be together (as was laid bare in their phone call). In the end, at the moment Haruno is the most interesting character to me.

At the pace this manga is moving, I think I'll get my answer real soon.

Dex-chan lover
lmao you fucking bitch you rejected him now that he got someone else you got jealous😂😂👎👎👎

Dex-chan lover
Bruh on second reading the childhood friend looks utterly unhinged, she never blushes at Riku’s high praise (as if it’s common place for the ground she walks on to be worshipped by him) and gets mad when she doesn’t get riku’s attention for even a second, and she seems genuinely oblivious to the fact that she doesn’t have any say in who he pursues after rejecting him.

why is she crying? Where were those water works when she talked to him?

and Jesus Christ her eyes in the last panel; school days kotonoha vibes are there.

Dex-chan lover
"I met her at her work, she was being stalked, I went with her to protect her from the stalker" There, no misunderstanding, no stupid drama.

Users who are viewing this thread