Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Story felt okay when reading the webnovel, but this is somehow the fastest manga adaptation of a novel I've ever seen so it's feels rough

Dex-chan lover
9v2iAI1.png

Last edited:
Too bad this isn't following the WN, the story pacing is very different and the only thing similar so far is the premise. This manga adaptation is all over the place. Maybe I should read the LN, as the WN was somewhat promising before the author dropped it.

Double-page supporter
This story makes me want "childhood friend should lose" lololol
Even ML is somewhat open-minded.

Go on author give this story more adrenaline rush hahaha

This feels like something from 2015 how the hell is it this bad the author MUST be some sort of stupid

Dex-chan lover
Yeah yeah Haruno is a yandere who has an over inflated sense of self importance and likes to control riku or whatever with a constant push pull effect that is meant to condition him into liking her only. The two (ayana and Haruno) are likely sisters or something and so Haruno feels like Ayana has taken yet another thing of hers away.
They should try an actual human emotion once in a while. Really shake things up rather than just confine themselves to Yandere x jealous sibling logic....

Dex-chan lover
What is pacing or human interactions?: the manga adaptation

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's going to be bloody.

I don't care if it's trash. I'm hooked to it and I'll see it through till the end. I'm also curious about their past. It seems their past were intertwined somehow.

Dex-chan lover
LOL all these comments are hilarious...ly bad.

Should I mention now no one is going to get closure since the author dropped this after 52 chapters? Ooops.

So most likely the gyaru girls parents killed the MCs parents and both died in that car crash, the yandere girl I don't even fucking know this is like a bad LSD trip level of wtf xD

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha these guesses are so, so wrong.

Y'all are gonna hate this series seeing as it follows the LN plot. Seriously.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why that guy is replying to me like I somehow praised Kanojo Okarishimasu

Keep your "Twitter"-level reading ability away from me, please.
If that was me sorry if it came out like that, I would never be (willingly) so insulting to someone I don't know a thing about! The comparison was just something that came to mind.

Let's just hope it won't end with a nice boat.

That song in the final episode still creeps me the hell out

Group Leader
I'm here for the mystery as to why the childhood behaves the way she does, showing up in front of his door like nothing happened after rejecting him, then saying he could choose anyone else except that girl.

The romance, on the other hand, is really bad. The characters don't act like characters, they act like toys in the hands of a child that string every event in their lives with "and then" instead of making organic decisions.

Aggregator gang
Nope. Not even alcohol can salvage this for me. I'll return if this ever gets a final chapter and I'll read that alone.

Users who are viewing this thread