Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
I know unpopular opinion but childhood friend is better than gyaru. The gyaru paid literally no attention to him and never bothered to care about him until he literally put his life on the line for her when he was vulnerable and she figured that now he was worth it. We know that the childhood friend said no because she was worried about him since she became the crutch when he lost everything and was the only thing he cared about so if they were together it wouldn't help him, which is why he had that whole issue.

Dex-chan lover
Dumb bitch, suicidal bastard, and then the only seen one in the fucking cashier from the side of the story that save the suicidal bastard (her name is so forgettable I forgot her name)

Dex-chan lover
Who threw plutonium in my Dumpsterfire, now you get hurt by radiation just by going near it ô_ô

Dex-chan lover
"Too late bitch!" is what I want him to say but he won't
Now she wants him when she thought he was taken, she's asking him to break up with who she thinks is his GF, she even said she knew he could've killed himself when she rejected him
I'm usually team childhood friend but this bitch is doing an inside job to ruin the childhood friend name

Dex-chan lover
Then why reject his confession? Was she too scared? lol Thinking that he'll be by his side even after rejecting him?

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... am I reading this wrong? I hope that is just a translation error and she didn't say she thought he should commit suicide after she rejected him? I think my bias is showing ... LOL.

That being said I am ALSO on the dumpster fire train so I guess I'm here here for the ride. No. You know what this is ... it's like when you SEE a train/car wreck and can't look away.

Dex-chan lover
so you're allowed to reject your childhood friend at without a cre for his feeling. but just when he started to move on and maybe finding his happiness, you immediately wants him back and don't want other girl to snatch him away from you? what an egotistical biatch...

Users who are viewing this thread