Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Contributor
The mood swings. The insane pacing. Tonal whiplash the manga.

Finally the reveals to what everyone predicted. The train is moving full speed ahead! Trainwreck here we go! Hell yeah, shallow writing!

This is a published and serialized(!) manga adaptation of a novel, but I'm surprised a web comic has a much more competently executed take of what I think this is trying to do: My Hero + its sequels Always, Ever Since That Day and Former Delinquent Girlfriend and Mister Earnest

Dex-chan lover
I just dojt get why childhood friend didnt tell him about this. Itd come out one way or another and can onky make him hate her for hiding this info. Also its not gyarus fault in any of this so no blame to her but still a gut punch to mc. Also I called it MC fell for gyaru.

Dex-chan lover
She saved him from killing himself, so I would say they are even.

Edit: WTF is that pile of garbage in the room?

Dex-chan lover
I came back from chapter 11 to re-read this, and it's even dumber than I remember.

Fair warning to anyone who is reading this for the first time: it doesn't get better. This dumpster fire is going to keep burning. Get out while you still can.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO this is worst then the one manga where the students were killing each other for stupid reasons l

Dex-chan lover
My reaction was: "Damn son, lol :kek:"
It was literally that lmao.

Oh well, now at least we know why the author reused that flashback scene. At least this is less bullshit than her actually being his little sister.

Dex-chan lover
this delivery is so bad it's well past comedy
it just looks like a B movie lmao

Users who are viewing this thread