Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
NLYl9l9.png

when i'm in a [writing inconsistent characters] competition and my opponent is the author of The Sobbing Clerk I Helped From the Convenience Store’s Robbery Is in Fact a Naive and Cute Gal From My Class

I'm not even sure what's going on anymore. I'm seriously wondering why I even picked up this series.

I mean, I guess the only possible justification is that MC's head has been so screwed up from the rejection back in ch 1 that he hasn't been able to think straight since lmao

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for the people over at Eresh Scans & their commentary (as hilarious as it is) is showing they are losing brain cells. I try not to be negative but the writing in this manga is so BAD. It reads like a bad fanfic from the late 2000s that people would cringe at. The mood swings in these characters are real & can't wait for him to change his mind again or see more forced drama out of this. Regardless, thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread