Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this manga is AI generated... At least that would be a good excuse for bizarre trainwreck

Dex-chan lover
XXNqrNI.png

I never do this shit, but this manga as made me break the cardinal rule of not announcing my departure.
Holy fuck I do NOT want to see the rest of this.​
same

Dex-chan lover
XXNqrNI.png

I never do this shit, but this manga as made me break the cardinal rule of not announcing my departure.
Holy fuck I do NOT want to see the rest of this.​
Same, I found the whole manga pretty funny because of how bad it was but if they have to add cheating into the mix...

Dex-chan lover
I'm lovin it. A refreshing trainwreck amidst the sea of romcom mediocrity.

That's what I called "digging your own grave.". If that sob did not confessed, things would be easier. And now I am fucking sure this will not going well for the three of them. And it only lead in to despair .

Dex-chan lover
You know when people were talking about how shit the first chapter was, I thought they were being a bit too hard on it. I enjoyed the MC's manic energy when he was suicidal. Sure, it was a bit trashy, but I was still entertained. This is...I don't even know what this is. I feel like I'm stuck in quicksand now. I have to know...is...is he just going to go back to the other girl the next chapter? Is he going to change every chapter?

This is like a bad doujinshi but without the pr0n. Also it's starting to give me nice boat vibes....

Dex-chan lover
Remember when he almost killed the stalker, yeah right.
The worst MC ever.
Sooooooo
Can I send him to his parent?

Dex-chan lover
You know when people were talking about how shit the first chapter was, I thought they were being a bit too hard on it. I enjoyed the MC's manic energy when he was suicidal. Sure, it was a bit trashy, but I was still entertained. This is...I don't even know what this is. I feel like I'm stuck in quicksand now. I have to know...is...is he just going to go back to the other girl the next chapter? Is he going to change every chapter?
Imagine the cause was Haruno crossing the road without looking both ways.

What in the fuck did I just read 💀
I decided to follow this manga out of boredom but seeing as it going downhill...

Users who are viewing this thread