Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta

Fed-Kun's army
Really the main character is childhood friend rejects his ass, then he finds another girl he's sort of talking to and starting hands feeling for her and she starts to respond to the feelings in a positive way here we are you got the p** little b** ass main character's childhood friend cry like a little b** cuz she f**** rejected this n** now she's getting mad cuz he's talking to somebody else nah women who think like this you f*** up you lost that person move on This manga is not worth it drop trash disgusting. It's going to be drama between the f****** stupid main characters childhood friend being a f****** stupid dumbass her fault for saying no to him she's stupid. Guys I highly recommend do not read this s*** it's garbage if people do like the series you need a f****** new brain this series is so ass and cheeks useless drama and story is ass. And I don't care The reason why I said is trash drama is Because main characters tell her friend is getting mad because he's going to somebody else after he confess to her and she said no b** you got deserved it and I hope you get more Karama down the road stupid b**.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the stuff we like and made for picky reader is too few dont pass it as self satisfaction. Only bad story is self satisfaction poor writing, this isnt bad story is it just wholesome something for the gyaru and MC
Promote these little good mangas tbh there are worse plots out there today
I meant the whole "im suicidal ughghh I guess I will have absolutely no fear anymore and stop a robbery by just have no fear uhhhh" I found that whole part really fucking dumb but I'm still gonna read it and hope the rest is better

Fed-Kun's army
The MC in this series is a total parasite and emotional leech, the LN is just bad. He is a total mess with no introspection, who blames people for the mistakes of their parents.

After seeing the second chapters end I'm 99% sure that the childhood friend is a yandere.

Dex-chan lover
The MC in this series is a total parasite and emotional leech, the LN is just bad. He is a total mess with no introspection, who blames people for the mistakes of their parents.
Fuck man, I was hoping he wouldnt be like that when he inevitably finds out. Guess I’ll drop it then, not a fan of main characters that i hate.

Group Leader
Trigger warning: BS depictions of suicidal ideation, serious trauma

Only plus is above average art, plot is a dumpster fire worse than rent a girlfriend. It's so bad that I wonder if the author is actually a sheltered 14 y/o brat....

I meant the whole "im suicidal ughghh I guess I will have absolutely no fear anymore and stop a robbery by just have no fear uhhhh" I found that whole part really fucking dumb but I'm still gonna read it and hope the rest is better
I get you lot of mangas touching suicide joke weirdly
I will recommend Kannan sama is easy hell or Ero wizard and 12 brides to counter some of this

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck man, I was hoping he wouldnt be like that when he inevitably finds out. Guess I’ll drop it then, not a fan of main characters that i hate.
Glad I saved someone the aneurysm I experienced reading the WN.

holy shit this writing is so bad, i love it

i feel like a teenager probably wrote this. Not gonna act like it's a bad thing that this is so bad, most people's first work is awful. It's kinda funny how it tries to deal with serious topics, but then immediately switches to light-hearted rom-com so bluntly. Also the childhood friend character goes through so many emotions lol, from slight annoyance to seemingly actual despair, to annoyed again. Chef's kiss. I love trash writing.

Im writing this as of ch 6.1, story progression is so bad it actually made me laugh out loud and even made me to register an account just to comment this 🤣🤣. Whatever the author is smoking writing this i want some of it.

What shit am I just reading,what is author thinking about now.
The mc is so dumb,only think about himself. Everything is tried to be put together in 2 chapter making it too rushed,like bro you just reject her and now you dating her?The girl you confessed to got trauma that is not even her fault and you blame her?How f*cking stupid can you be?So far,this manga is not what I expected it too be,but it still to early to completely drop it,but I am not going to look forward for the new chapter for this trash

Really the main character is childhood friend rejects his ass, then he finds another girl he's sort of talking to and starting hands feeling for her and she starts to respond to the feelings in a positive way here we are you got the p** little b* ass main character's childhood friend cry like a little b* cuz she f* rejected this n* now she's getting mad cuz he's talking to somebody else nah women who think like this you f* up you lost that person move on This manga is not worth it drop trash disgusting. It's going to be drama between the f****** stupid main characters childhood friend being a f****** stupid dumbass her fault for saying no to him she's stupid. Guys I highly recommend do not read this s*** it's garbage if people do like the series you need a f****** new brain this series is so ass and cheeks useless drama and story is ass. And I don't care The reason why I said is trash drama is Because main characters tell her friend is getting mad because he's going to somebody else after he confess to her and she said no b** you got deserved it and I hope you get more Karama down the road stupid b*

Ouh thx,now I will never look forward for the new chapter expect it to be great

Dex-chan lover
tHIS SOME fEVER dREAM SHIT! xd
Edit : Lmao the caps made it better XD

Dex-chan lover
read the first chapter,
this is not how fucken suicidal depression works. make me kinda mad. I will continue to read and see how it unfolds, but already thinking the author has never been in ANY of the displayed positions to write/draw about it

edit:
catched up on it and
what the fuck is this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread