Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta

After seeing the second chapters end I'm 99% sure that the childhood friend is a yandere.
Or just stupid af

Edit: After reading chap 6, no it's neither. She just knew
his parents were killed by hers

Last edited:
read the first chapter,
this is not how fucken suicidal depression works. make me kinda mad. I will continue to read and see how it unfolds, but already thinking the author has never been in ANY of the displayed positions to write/draw about it

edit:
catched up on it and
what the fuck is this?
It's interesting because the relationships with people in this manga a more complicated than most rom coms, but it's still kinda stupid. As for the suicidal depression, that bit was funny.

Author sneaky thinking I wouldn't the notice Oregairu plot point with the accident connection. Just why did you have to turn it all the way to 11 ...

Dex-chan lover
Author seems to be making it up every chapter with no clear plan. Here's an MC that is utterly pathetic. Wants to commit suicide after getting rejected? And then even after that, he's willing to be strung along by her? Regardless if the MC is good or evil, he has to have some certain degree of likeability. I just found someone worse than the MC from Rent a Girlfriend.

The story itself has some pretty good bones for a romantic drama, but the pacing is absolute garbage. This feels like a story outline someone forgot to actually WRITE and just went and... drew it as is. There is no buildup, it's just erratic nonsense.

Power Uploader
I should have said this in the previous chapters, but... Alright, I’m done with this manga.....
1/10

goblok banget anjir ini storynya, otakku ga kesampean

Dex-chan lover
(A bit of a fair warning : I treat the bad story as comedic in of itself, so if you're going in looking for a coherent story, this might not be for you.)

This manga reminds of telenovelas I used to watch as a kid with my grandma and mom 'cause that's what they set the TV to.

The whiplash from a high impact scene in one panel to bonding in another, subjectively poor writing as seen by everyone else's comments, this made me laugh inside and grin back to forth while covering my eyes as I realize how wild the story is. It's so much fun.
There's so much (too much) going on in the story that any mentioning or critique in pace is kind of irrelevamt to me with a story like this. This is that 'so bad it's good' kind of story.

I might give this a 10 😂

Thanks so much for the translation to everyone at Eresh Scans. May God bless you all.

Dex-chan lover
The story itself has some pretty good bones for a romantic drama, but the pacing is absolute garbage. This feels like a story outline someone forgot to actually WRITE and just went and... drew it as is. There is no buildup, it's just erratic nonsense.
That sounds like 99 % of manhuas!

Dex-chan lover
This was absolute, ABSOLUTE trash. The MC is not only a pathetic wimp but an idiot as well. Yeah he turns it around in the end, but at that point, all the MC is is some nebulous caricature with no hint of consistency as an actual believable character.

Users who are viewing this thread