Konna Elf ni You wa Nai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A noble! A being above all others

Dex-chan lover
328.png

Dex-chan lover
ah, that's the royal shellfish. I know it was only a matter of time until it made its appearance inside a manga.

I mean, we in Québec had a bloopers in a cooking show about it. It was fuckin' hilarious.

Curiously, we don't eat them as much. Most of it gets exported to Asia.

Double-page supporter
I bet the elves just sent her to the other world to be finally rid of her cause she annoyed them.
They were just unable to say anything to her cause (despite being so dumb) she unfortunately is the last member of the royal family and could activate some magic circles left behind by the previous members of the royal elf family.
So they needed to get rid of her without her realizing it.
Hence they chose to send her to another world knowing perfectly well that she would never get anyone to follow her due to her rotten personality.
As such she would never return and the elves are finally free from her idiocy.

Thank you for the chapter, but please spare a few minutes proofreading next time.

Supporter
TABLE-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
raped a second time, what a poor existence

Aggregator gang
Is the elf's real name Aqua? She reeks th same useless level as her.
But at least she can get MC's dick to get hard. Kazuma dislikes Aqua so much he can't even bring himself to jack off to her

Aggregator gang
it isn't that he can't bring himself to do it he is just unable to get it up with anything to do with her

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin cursed the bed, used a roofy as a sleep aid, and is surprised when she wakes up peeing herself. Galaxy brain strats here.

Users who are viewing this thread