What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 23

Group Leader
HEYYYYYYYYY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Starting this chapter, I'm using a default font size of 40 pt instead of 44 pt. This should make the size much closer to what's used by other groups. If it doesn't look good, feel free to leave your feedback and I'll make up for it next chapter.
  • (p. 10) It's customary for students to stand up when the teacher enters the class. There's a person assigned in the class who announces this, and shouts a very loud "Stand up!" 「きりつ!」 to alert the class.
  • (p. 10) This made me squeal when I first read it. I'm very happy for class president. Just for her. That's all. I hope she gets her own spinoff.
  • This chapter had a lot of bubbles and text, so cleaning wasn't so hard. Getting the words right was a bit of a challenge, though.
  • The Tetsukazu tweet is from here. The screenshot at the credit page was from this discussion post.
Class President Takigawa is adorable. I wish her the best in her love ordeals. Next chapter comes out on April 29, 2023. That's all for now!

Oh boy. Now to find out how the class prez fucks it up. I predict she'll flounder and not tell our boy about her feelings until it's way too late.

Then she'll end up seeing our boy and trash-chan involved in something, realize he's too bent outta shape, and give up. Or double down on her feelings and try to kiss him or something, thus ruining her shot.

Dex-chan lover
RIP ms pres. I just hope she wont go full retard after getting rejected later.I dont see the series with everyone getting it easy in their relationship, but if it happens I hope I will enjoy it.Big bro seems to have the gf's dad to confide to now too, maybe that would help with him being blackmailed and his brocon problem.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. Now to find out how the class prez fucks it up. I predict she'll flounder and not tell our boy about her feelings until it's way too late.

Then she'll end up seeing our boy and trash-chan involved in something, realize he's too bent outta shape, and give up. Or double down on her feelings and try to kiss him or something, thus ruining her shot.
My money is on she confesses to him, he says yes, brother takes the Trash to the curb, and when she goes back to little bro he folds and gets back into the abusive relationship

Dex-chan lover
There would be less drama had this "Trash" doesn't exist. Big bro with Shion and Lil bro with class prez. Ah how lovely this manga would be... but NO!z

God I'd feel really bad for Shion's parent knowing their daughter lost her love life over the mentally ill girl.

Dex-chan lover
man that piece of trash just seems even worse now. we saw her backstory but it just didn't feel compelling enough for me to care about her. what she needs is re-education from the ground up, not love from her obsession or anyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Things about to get messier with this new girl. My guess is if Akira sees these two being friendly. She might show jealousy because even though she's obsessed with Kai. She's slowly showing bit of interest in Yuuto in the past chapters. So that is possible. And Kai might also force Yuuto to like the president because He really doesn't want Yuuto to be associated with Akira. Man, this is gonna be dramatic.

Dex-chan lover
Shion has some pretty great parents. Makes me feel even worse for the brothers' and Akira's family situations.

Dex-chan lover
I just want these good boys and girls to be happy together and abandon the Trash girl…
I know it’s insensitive to just cut her out but she’s only manipulating them (with little success) right when they are taking strides into becoming better.

Although I guess this is mostly about Kai considering the younger brother is just passive and oblivious to everything.

Akira really needs someone to reciprocate the insane amount of affection she has and Kai certainly wouldn't be the one to do it, only Yuu is dumb enough to. If anything Kai needs to stop giving her anything even if it's in the name of protecting his lil bro because his belief that he can manage everything is making everyone's situation worse.

Users who are viewing this thread