Kono Manga no Heroine wa Morisaki Amane desu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The birth of a protagonist?

Dex-chan lover
I'm like yeah she's fine
wonder when she'll be mine
she walk past i press rewind
to see dat ass one more time

Dex-chan lover
this author is stuck on the last century
he needs some serious Reiwa energy injection

Dex-chan lover
I immediately recognized the Amano Art style and assumed this was a sequel set in University, I was a little worried honestly. But I was very into the story and spice levels shown so far, and the move from "Lucky Pervert" to "Gal hitting on a Herbivore" is great. Love how aggressive she is and the lewd faces are great.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes, Amano may have had Panty shots but it was very mild on actual spice. Lots of fan service shots but no actual "substance". This gives me hope for the future, hope we see this level of lewd keep up, and stay away from the random lucky pervert situations!

Edit: I saw this in latest updates and saw a recent comment and though it was new. Didn't realize this was uploaded 10 months ago. Rip

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes, Amano may have had Panty shots but it was very mild on actual spice. Lots of fan service shots but no actual "substance". This gives me hope for the future, hope we see this level of lewd keep up, and stay away from the random lucky pervert situations!

well, to be fair, going by the raws, it has way, way, waaay more development than amano's ecchi manga

Is there a reason why this haven't been picked up? Amano was so popular and this looks just as good.
Apparently there is 50 chapters already.
I am not complaining btw, I still a beginner in japanese and I would honestly love to pick up but my last attempt at translating a manga wasn't very great.
Even tho I can read(about 1.5 years studying + daily immersion and 4.2k anki cards), actually translating and typing is much harder, especially since English ins't my first language. One day hopefully I will achieve the fluency I want.
Hopefully someone will pick up, I will make sure to read the raws.

Dex-chan lover
This author cannot be serious. It's just Amano all over again. Amane and Amano?? Let's be for real.

I thought the FMC looked familiar. Maaaan if this whole series is just a tease count me out.

Users who are viewing this thread