Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Encounter

Aggregator gang
Starting to wonder if the ship damaged itself just so it could "reinterpret" the emergency and get itself some clone-on-2nd-lieutenant action...
The clones belligerence is rather ... immediate with other women.

Dex-chan lover
@tlst9999 Doesn't really matter what admirals are called. You wouldn't call an admiral by "sir" if you were referring to them in the third person, you would use "Admiral ______" or "The Admiral" in the US. It is heard out of context in both the manga and WN by Cleria and Elna. In the WN
Cleria and Elna (and some randos I can't remember) talk privately after this and think Allen could is a King based almost solely on its use.
"His Excellency" just sounds so much more "regal" than sir. I could call you sir and no one would think you are royalty or an admiral. Just someone I'm being polite to!

@Serapheid I dunno why Allen is confused, either. I always expect anything I say to be translated as "make clone army, get shit done." I once asked for a cheeseburger, and got two sassy hot blond twins instead. Ever since then, I've just assumed that's how the world works.🤔

Fed-Kun's army
She is REALLY sinking his "I'm not a noble" story.
Seems odd that they would even have the facilities for creating functional clones onboard if their creation is a punishable offense. The crew must have been utterly vaporized if none of them could be salvaged with a full cloning bay.

Dex-chan lover
I'm ashamed at the fact that it took me about 2 minutes to figure out the guineas to coin ratio

Dex-chan lover
@zarian2

Oh, I can understand why Allan's confused in this scenario. I was just pointing out to another commenter why it's clear to me he's confused in this situation. Not sure if two sassy hot blond twins for you is good, but I'd very much prefer them (only if female) any day over an angry Scotsman thrown at me from behind the bar just after I ordered a drink.

Hi vangoz, the web novel says they're clones of the late Brigadier Iris Conrad. Both of the "sisters" have a physical development equivalent to 17 years old. The Iris AI made them so they have grown to the minimum possible physical age without affecting their combat abilities. And according to the novel they can learn various things through the integration of Nanoms and AI Iris Conrad, something like when Neo learned Kung-Fu.

Later, the twins discover that Cleria and Elna are learning the "Corinthian swordmanship style" and ask the MC to teach them, so he "hand it over" to them through the connection between the Nanoms.

@Kanol The first thing that got blow away by explosion was the cryo chamber. All of the crew of the ship except for the MC were on the chamber and instantly killed.

Dex-chan lover
"Selena, do not mention the Empire."
"OK"
next meeting
"My Imperial standard battle prowess is over 92!"

Well then. The new girl seems very... posessive of their Admiral right off the bat, have to wait and see what her sister thinks. Also, it's quite interesting that cloning is clearly a taboo, if not outright illegal, yet they still had the necessary components and what not to do it...

MD@Home
> the ship sanked

Nonono, it's not clear yet that the ship went under in the past. The correct translation would be "the ship was hadded didded goneded sankedededededed".

Users who are viewing this thread