Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Arena and Promise

Fed-Kun's army
notes,
about the space, allan is from earth, which is the most developed culture in the empire. and the last planet to be discovered. because of that new new upcoming planet`s culture and trends spread fast in to the empire.

the empire did a hostile take over of planets to unite humanity. which is what allan is also gonna do on this planet.

allan`s sword play is semi self-taught in a VR game. the game has hidden mechanics of Ki. which became a real application with magic power on this planet.
Magic power/mana is uniqe on this world.
Allan taught himself, by competing with others. but also with ''enemy Rpg monster'' which is how he learn to deal with non humanoid monster and armor, (turtle monsters) he is Ranked 9th in the Galaxy. (all his attacks has chuuni names) his style is honed in real combat.

the twins are military clones. and has been taught anti human/suppression combat. they are both better than allan in unarmed combat.

names of fallen war heroes are used as names for ships, with it comes an A.I. modeled on them. it is considered a high honor to have one named after you.

Humans has the Edge on Tec development. against the bugs. but the bugs has numbers. to keep that edge, all Tec has been build to self-destruct in every condition possible to prevent the bugs to scavenge their tec.

Fed-Kun's army
@dextersTomato he did unintentionally proposed that. but its the difference in common sense.
so when allan was proposing her to be a ruling partner.
cleria is thinking of a Kingdom/monarchy
while allan is thinking of a senate/republic.

but i think allan is not against marrying cleria. though initially he thought of her as a child(having just lost everything) allan found her attractive when she cleaned up for the first time.
though others think its already a done deal. and showed consideration as them being fiancés.

Dex-chan lover
Usually it'd take the common enemy or such already being known to them and having caused massive damage to all different groups present to kick their asses into gear and unite people. This would be about the only way he could even try to get this planet ready for an invasion he can't even give them a solid date for.

Group Leader
Sucks to be in your situation @orangescans
I hope things get better for you man :(

Fed-Kun's army
seems like the author shoulda chosen a different title. "Becomes an adventurer" is such a low bar lol

A small detail that I noticed, but the reactor design on 18th page looks exactly like a air-dryer reactor of his magical tool. Could they use magical energy to power their communication device?

I feel like with that technological level he has on hand with Iris and the spaceship, Alan doesn't necessarily have to live on in a human biological vessel with his limited human lifespan to live longer... He could just be a cyborg and replace + rejuvenate body parts, or upload+download consciousness into his own identical human clones, or just backup + transfer consciousness/data into robots like the androids from Nier Automata...

Took him long enough, I'm really just surprised he doesn't go with the obvious route of marrying the exile queen he's already aiding in her counter-rebellion, then as the king expanding the already present country instead of starting a new one.

Dex-chan lover
"it will take more than 600 years to teach them"
Nope. not at all. At best in one generation it's done.
Centuries is if that planet has to experiment on it's own.
If you just go ahead, take childrens, teach them right off the bat your science, they'll get it normally.

Users who are viewing this thread