Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru

Fed-Kun's army
Harem tag, but rated 8.41 stars, so I'll see if the story surpasses the terrible gimmick that is the "harem". *Starts reading cautiously*

Thank you for this manga! I really love this kind of story, like Suisei no Gargantia. I want to read more of this manga. Aaaaa!

Monthly, if you are busy, so u can translate n upload in one time, if u do weekly you have to spare 4 times a month. But its all up to you, thank you for this translate

I am surprised how much depth there is to this series, usually a lot of shounen mangas don't spend much time world building. Really fun read so far, thanks for translating!

This is nice. Also monthly please. As much as I want it "fast and now", blueballing with only 5 pages is too much.

It is like Gargantia, the MC also has a lot of similarities. This has a nice story, and I even want to read the source novel just to satisfy my curiosity.

But I still quite confused, why this manga has "isekai" tag? Did I miss something or it will be revealed later?

Dex-chan lover
This was nice at the beginning, but by the time he came to the first city, it's starting to feel like generic isekai/fantasy....

The A.I not being able to detect him after the initial ship repair is also kinda plot-convenient... surely his NanoM would be detectable, especially every time he uses it....

big chapters are much more convenient, there's usually a beginning and an end to a little story. 5 pages at a time is too short, you have to re-read it each time to remind you where you left the plot :D

thanks for your hard work anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread