Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru

Fed-Kun's army
@remote_red
Yeah, even though the translator for the novel said the cooking would be cut down have chapter 47 or so... it picked back up enough only 4 chapters later to "encourage" me to give up and stop reading it. The one thought that goes through my head about it is, the author is SERIOUSLY trying to chase people away with the cooking.

The manga isn't as bad... but with the novel "leaving a bad taste" I'm inclined to drop the mange too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fiee I think you would like fire emblem. I would advice the game from 2003 that you can play on gba.

"So your country annexed another one and then a few generations later that said country actually rebelled and took not only their country back but also yours? And now that you have no other choose but to run away and hide you want my help in this Fire Emblem setting to take back your country? Well...too bad for you."
As if a japanese mc would ever say such a thing...tch.

I remember something like that happening in Warlock of the magus world and the mc don't giving a f*ck about it. Truly a legend.
Dropping.

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz now that you mention it, i know whats bothering me since several chapter ago. The situation is basically basic plot for past fire emblem 😄
i wish this story would go beyond it and explore more about the initial premise later. not trapped in this merry band adventurer isekai story for too long

fresh spin on the whole isekai thing while turning the advantage in tech to 15 out of 10
interested to see where this will go
8* for now maybe 9 in future

Fed-Kun's army
@zuflis11
I hope so too. I can guess that the mysterious energy/force that struck the ship would be involved later, maybe even the bugs. If they don't end it fast they can fit in many story arcs. Although in Japanese stories they don't have much character arcs because they use many tropes, I'm guessing they would at least milk out some arcs. Gathering the party arc, war arc, kingdom building arc, enemy country/continent arc, mystery force arc, and alien invasion arc; if it was me I'd structure it like that. Long, kingdom building/adventure, stories usually have at least that many arcs divided into smaller parts.

But maybe web/light novels would be better at keeping a long story, unless it was a Shounen Jump manga, it would have a quick end after the first or second arc because publishing is tough.

Dex-chan lover
@fiveboxes thats just how it is comparing manga adapted from WN/LN versus original manga story. WN/LN some author tend to "overly" enjoy writing detail to an arc to the point it drags too long,because they can afford to make long story. it translate bad into manga. while manga original have to keep the pace every couple chapter so the plot rarely get the leisure to keep off-track (provided its a good author with planned story ofc)

Whoa, so interesting for me, to see something like sci-fi imbued with isekai thingy, that makes this manga different. I definitely love it!

this manga its pretty bad overall, the first chapter its probablY top 3 most boring starts in a manga, but the problem is that is really generic and more of the same, what makes you want to read is the descriptions and the sci fy elements, but whithout this the story is below average, it dont deserve the 8,4 rating. Typical overpowered MC that can do anything and theres no challenge at all, everything always go well for him.

Users who are viewing this thread