Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru

Great manga!!

The title precisely describe it,,
Galactic Officer become Adventurer on Kingdom age fantasy world

MC is pragmatist, competent and resourceful, always trying to do things efficiently, it show thorough training

Author rush the story a bit, have surprises, world building, chara develop and relation, political scheme, etc..

Story easy to understand and quite enjoyable,,
not complex not shallow either

Oh man, I'm glad i found this Goldmine,
this manga deserve same appreciation like ReMonster, Tensei Slime and Tensei Mashoku

I hope they translate it faster,, many people need to know this

Definitely recommend this

It was very interesting at first but I lost interest after a while.
Here are my reasons why.

1.Mc is a overpowered smart guy,(But that is a given he is from a futuristic civilization so it's not really a big point just a very minor one I personally don't like tbh)
2.Cliche troupes ensue leading to generic 'Boy saves Girl from danger' 'Girl falls in love with Boy. Boy is unaware of Girls feelings'. so on and so forth.
3.Althought the mana/magic is explain alright its still pretty generic (But it is given its a fantasy world)
4.I thought this manga was going to be a little more realistic despite it being a sci-fi and fantasy manga (Honestly my own fault, shouldn't blame the manga for this).
5.It's not technically a harem but it basically is a harem and I think the author didn't want to put a harem tag on his fantasy novel since most people don't read fantasy novels with a harem cuz its just boring and repetitive.

Honestly this manga is good despite my complaining, its one of the better fantasy manga's I've read.
6.3/10
Above average.

If some of you aren't that happy with the manga, then read the WN.

Also...
According to the WN, the Empire colonized our Earth, as in they discovered our planet and our current civilization. It also seems that our culture dominated the Empire and visiting Earth is some sort of a prestige thing for the nobles in the Empire XD

Dex-chan lover
Don't let the setting fool you, this is just a bog-standard trope-filled isekai with a different coat of paint. Just replace "I reincarnated and god gave me a cheat power" with "but nanomachines" and you're literally done. There is nothing else this manga does that's even remotely original.

Dex-chan lover
@katsugari i searched up star ocean, and oh jeez the art is bad, not only bad, but early 90s bad. The kind of bad with distorted triangle face and giant monster eyes.

Dex-chan lover
The translator seriously don't need to apologize to us, they have no obligation towards us and are in a bad situation right now.
I can only be thankful to them and hope shit gets fixed fast.

If you're in bad situation in Real Life, please stop translating, and fix it first. You're doing unpaid work (Unless you set up a patreon). Please, this is hobby, and treat it as such. Your well being is far more important than this.

So they're going to take over the world and raise up civilization so they can repel a future alien invasion
Suddenly the plot has gotten vastly more interesting than fucking around killing goblins while just happening to be a space soldier.

I read through the wn.
Our MC turns into the i will not kill beta... Even after multiple attempts on his life. Because surely forgiving them will turn everyone into friends.

I am dropping this one. I had hopped it would turn out better.

Most of the plot in this comic is driven by the power of boner and there are brief movement when the original backstory of alien invasion is mentioned. Catered towards attracting fans of a specific genre rather than tell a good story with an amazing setting.

Dex-chan lover
Just found out about this today. Makes me want to play star ocean again

i think it will forget the begining story and focus like another generic isekai OP, but i was wrong when he say that at the end of ch 20. thanks for tl this

At least this one is reasonable, if its galactic setting some planet have science, some planet have magic is norm.

Well he is exploration crew member, so its not impossible that he found some 'backwater' planet like this.

I don't know about the original story but this manga here is literally polluted by more or less stupid or at least unreasonable women.
I guess the targeted group for this likes to take things into their own hands.
Anyway I won't waste anymore time on this.

Users who are viewing this thread