Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 18.2 - Social season tea party

Aggregator gang
Shit, maybe I wasn't so far off with that "only the inevitable popular revolution can save the country now" joke earlier...

Dex-chan lover
I've always thought that if all the action figures and accessories and dioramas are the same scale, it would be awesome. It is sort of an eyesore to see them in different scales.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the tom cruise laughing meme
Tom Cruise's Laughing Collage

Dex-chan lover
I've always thought that if all the action figures and accessories and dioramas are the same scale, it would be awesome. It is sort of an eyesore to see them in different scales.
the pain comes in when you start mixing different series, cause those all use their own scale. a 1/144 Gundam and 1/144 gurren lagan mech would be vastly different

Dex-chan lover
Maid is the only one not rotten, it seems like.

If 100 gold is enough for a royal event dress, then 10 000 gold is not what you could call, "a pretty small amount of disposable income."

Her thoughts about the workload for the dollhouse stuff seems weird. It's a different craft than the dolls, but the materials are generally cheaper. Well, depending on how exquisite you want to be.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, this series is one of the isekai where the MC is living the most up to their own ideals and dreams. Maybe because the fumo dream is so specific.

Dex-chan lover
'children grow fast' wonder if the noble children would have faster growth spurts as opposed to 'commoners' b/c they have access to 'good food'

Tho surprised it wasn't more of a 'trend' for ppl to buy some clothes 2-3 sizes up, other than it looking too baggy, b/c of how large some of the frilly dresses are anyways lol

Would think she would pick out a fabric she liked and paid a tailor to do some custom at-home clothes that are more stretchable as opposed to a dress she'd wear in public/on an outing lol

Dex-chan lover
What an evil woman, she brought upon the cursed item into the innocent world.

What's the Age 19 mean at the bottom? Another time skip?
No, that's just what this manga call chapter. So it is just continued on chapter 19.

Users who are viewing this thread