Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Let's get more hobbies!

f4C1tiF.png

translation error?
what does "that i was" mean?

Dex-chan lover
f4C1tiF.png

translation error?
It's a quirk of english where you say that you were something or other, but put it at the end of the sentence (or as it's separate following statement). Basically, it affirms the prior assertion. It can also be used after someone asserted something about you, but more generally you see it in this sort of usecase.

That entire box has lots of stylistic language, such as "this one" which is a very odd way to refer to oneself. Most commonly seen in mass effect, but rarely used outside of that too (including before mass effect even existed).

"Doijin" looks like a translation error though, since the 'english' spelling is "doujin".
I'll edit this comment later when I am done reading
What does this even mean? The sentence doesn't parse, unless I somehow assume that you are a temporally challenged oracle who knows the future, and that the future is that you have something to say - but is unable to 'speak' (post a comment) in the future and as such can only use edit functionalities then. Or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
What does this even mean? The sentence doesn't parse, unless I somehow assume that you are a temporally challenged oracle who knows the future, and that the future is that you have something to say - but is unable to 'speak' (post a comment) in the future and as such can only use edit functionalities then. Or something like that.

I usually just edit my comments later in the day, it really ain't that deep... it's so I'll still be in the "First" section and people will see my comment more and hopefully like it, instead of being in the back of the second section.

If you looked at other mangas, you'll usually see "edit" next to my comments, it's so I can remain at the top of the first page still, when I want to make a comment instead of all the way down or in the second page.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I usually just edit my comments later in the day, it really ain't that deep... it's so I'll still be in the "First" section and people will see my comment more and hopefully like it, instead of being in the back of the second section.

If you looked at other mangas, you'll usually see "edit" next to my comments, it's so I can remain at the top of the first page still, when I want to make a comment instead of all the way down or in the second page.
Yes that was obvious. I just made sure to quote it to call you out on it, while indirectly pointing out exactly why it's poor manners :p

Dex-chan lover
At first i thought that the title was "Let's get more babies!" and i was hoping for some good old wholesome loli breeding, i'm a little bit disappointed...
I'll edit this comment later when I am done reading
I curse you and your entire family tree to stub their toe on furniture at least once a decade. Pray that i don't curse you further.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised that the inequality between normal people and the aristocratic class is mentioned
It doesn't matter in the middle age past when there is no industrial revolution. Heck landlords come only AFTER 10 YEARS before collecting a rent of two small silver coins for every fief. If the fief had no produce he will not ask and rather assign even another farmer and give some crops to help him recover!

AFTER the 1717 Industrial Revolution the social caste appeared here the rich ( who abused iron and workers alike ) felt they are like gods. In paper they are companies who do well, but in their minds, and consequently in their actions, they let men lick their boots. Oh yes, they acted like gods they re-wrote the "unwritten" history ( because it was written in a "dead" language ) by making another language the new normal.

Dex-chan lover
f4C1tiF.png

translation error?
It seems he ( the isekai mc ) read the life of Miranda Mielle ( his current life ) and how the original Miranda died at the hands of the people by public execution.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her art probably wouldn't be highly appraised if she can only draw anime - given the art period/culture that's presented. Had she been isekai'd earlier, just being able to draw figures with some dimension (or perspective) to them would be seen as a feat, but since she's shown that realistic portraiture is common, her art skills would be seen as quite low or even ugly.

Even caricature art during these periods were fairly realistic (ugly for today's tastes, but it's what they were into), heck anime even took some time for modern tastes to come around and appreciate it, so I doubt they would appreciate it at all.

...Though she's six years old, so I suppose they can't be too harsh...

Dex-chan lover
"5 coppers is the price of a commonner eating out" "therefore 1 copper is 100 yen".
I wish I could eat out with 5€...

Dex-chan lover
... heck anime even took some time for modern tastes to come around and appreciate it, so I doubt they would appreciate it at all.
Well, anime evolved from the influence of Disney, more or less. If you look back on early anime, it was very similar to that day's Western cartoons.

...Though she's six years old, so I suppose they can't be too harsh...
For someone only six years old, it is pretty good, regardless of style. A lot of children that age struggle with just drawing somewhat cleanly. Just the manual dexterity takes quite a bit of practice.

"5 coppers is the price of a commonner eating out" "therefore 1 copper is 100 yen".
I wish I could eat out with 5€...
It also said it was the average "monthly" cost. The numbers don't add up.

She did assume that value, while also acknowledging that prices are vastly different from the modern world. Some things, like pencils, are far more expensive, while others, like food presumably, are cheaper.

Dex-chan lover
It also said it was the average "monthly" cost. The numbers don't add up.
Yes, that looked quite bad. Before fiat money, currency would be backed by something considered universally valuable, such as gold or silver. Technically a highly stable country and economy could stray from this, but the more it would, the higher the dangers. We even have historical cases of a government trying to get away with it but meeting a disaster, such as in Sweden with copper coins. The country had too much copper metal available, so people ultimately couldn't keep trusting in the value of copper coins, leading to its value plummeting. On the other hand, copper is highly useful as metal, so it would be sad to have too little of it. Silver and gold didn't really ever suffer from this problem. They were always rare enough. Unfortunately they were also too rare when economies and populations kept growing, so they became inconveniently valuable for money. Fortunately (?) at that point everyone was moving to fiat money.

If we assume the kingdom in this series is extremely stable and has good finances, copper (alloy) coins could maintain pretty high value. In that case, we might also assume it's just a culture that merely never gave a name to its currency. A copper coin would be much more valuable than its weight in raw metal. It just happens to be made of copper and thus people call it copper coins. Forging money must not be a problem, obviously.

Double-page supporter
It was late at night, and there was two brothers playing around inside their bedroom cause they don't want to sleep yet, then the older brother, Jake decided to share to Alex a rumour he heard recently when he was helping Grandma Joyce with the grocery.

"Hey, have you heard a rumour about the abandoned mansion near us? They said it was haunted!", Jake said to Alex, his eyes shining in anticipation of showing off his (self-proclaimed) story telling talent.

"H-haunted!?", Alex cowered, both at what his brother is telling him and the shining eyes of his brother that tends to mean bad news for him.

"Yes, they said that it used to be a beautiful mansion where Duke Mirandiehl resides with his family."

"Mirandiehl? The prime minister?", Alex asked his brother.

"That's the one, he used to have a very energetic daughter, it was said that her smile was so radiant it would light up the room. That daughter really likes stuffed toys you see, so her family and people far and wide will give her a stuffed toy on special occasions. They're harmonious days continued until one day...an unfortunate accident claim the life of his young daughter. The duke was so overcome with grief that he and his family moved to another mansion, not being able to bear to be constantly reminded of his memories of her.

"Poor duke...", Alex said sympathetically, he can't imagine how sad it must be to lose a family.

"That is not the end of the story, now is where the juicy part begin, you see, being an abandoned mansion, there was sone people that had tried to scrounge up any remain of the duke's wealth but failed to find anything of value but...they had said that they felt as if they were being watched, and how they found some old torn up stuffed toys in weird places, such as the dining room, in the middle of the hallway, those kind of places. Though the scariest thing is that whenever they went back to the same spot...sometimes...those stuffed toys are just...no longer there, as if someone moved them~"

"Hiiii!", Alex shrieked in terror, glancing at his own stuffed rabbit in apprehension.

"Hahaha relax Alex don't faint just yet, there's a bit more to the story. Anyway, where was I?...Ah yeah, it was thought that perhaps it was the ghost of his daughter still lingering in the mansion, not passing on, because you see, in those searches they find a bedroom, unlike the other dusty places, that bedroom is spotless even though no one has been there for a long time and there it was...a pristine doll with white hair was found sitting alone on the bed, staring at them silently with her green glassy bead eyes. Despite it not doing anything those people got creeped out and immediately left the mansion. Then, one by one those trespassers were found dead on their beds, their eyes pierced by pencils and their blood smeared against the wall, showing a bloody drawing of their screaming faces.

Apparently, that doll was a gift from her brother, designed to look like her. It was said that the girl's soul still resides inside that doll to this day and she won't take kindly to any who covet what's hers...So! What do you of my story telling skills A...lex? ...Well, I guess that's a bit too much for this scaredy cat. Come on Alex, get up, let's get you to bed.", Jake lift up the fainted Alex and move him to his bed as he yawns and goes to sleep himself.

In a certain mansion's bedroom, rows of stuffed toys line up neatly along the walls, all facing toward the single doll occupying the bed whose eyes are closed, before the eye lid twitches and flap open, lighting up the room in an eerie green.

Hahaha, when MC said that the doll was scary, this story suddenly writes itself in my mind. Maybe I watch to many horror game let's plays.

Users who are viewing this thread