Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she does look thinner now but she was not fat to begin with...

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat

I am definitely behind cause I am not even that far I think. But still so it takes about that long to see her real side. Hope I can read that soon.

Aggregator gang
@Vasqueztion TO BE CONTINUED! Dont miss the next chapter of this 3 Oscars winning drama!!
P.S. this is reply to your first comment on the chapter.

I LOVE THE MOTHER SO MUCH! End this fuckboy! Honestly, the mom is so amazing! I just love how strong and cool she is. I can't wait to see Iris make him swallow his words.

I'm so freaking excited for the next chapter....like seriously I'm freaking trumbling~
ARGH I can't wait for sunday~
Am I the only one who is reminded of the manga sun knight while reading this ?,
I am not talking about the plot or the art but...you seriously get the same sense of feeling...although the sun knight got axed..T.T
let's hope this gem of ours gets compleated <3

The mother is so effing great. I don't care much about the isekai part of this, but the mother and the character interactions make this one a fine read.

Dex-chan lover
I find it annoying when most characters are useless fk-wits or ultra competent. It's fine if you have 1-2 at either extreme, but too many makes the story less interesting.

Wouldn't brother have seen her at school? I could understand if it had been 6-7 years, but forgetting 2-3 years? Especially when she takes after their mother.

Double-page supporter
Boi you looking you looking to get smacked. Show some respect

Dex-chan lover
How the actual fuck did he manage to forget what his sister looks like though lol

Users who are viewing this thread