Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Rumor has it that she is a spy of sorts sent by a rival country. Not sure the validity of it though.

Dex-chan lover
Bern finally have his eyes opened and be useful for his family
and as for Thot
She ain't a spy or anything, she just want to have a luxurious life since she came from the slums. She thinks she don't deserve the life in the slums since she is cute etc etc. Waiting for more details from the WN version

Wow, like how all these fools are like: "Yes, Yuri, you're a genius for wanting to end the military. You know, let's just end the thing that serves to PROTECT OUR FUCKING COUNTRY". Like where is the brain of these boys? Definitely not in their heads. Any smart thoughts passed so far away from their brains.

My boy Bern is finally seeing the light!!! Thank god!! All that scolding that he received from everyone was definitely useful, especially his dad and Iris. Also, I love that Dossen is still getting scolded for his behavior and the consequences of it, like the fact that the Mellice not showing in his mother party.

Also, this chapter was awesome to show that Edward is definitely the worse prince.

Can't wait for the next chapter just to get rid of this dark thing that is to accompany Yuri and her dumb harem. I need Iris and the boys to bring me back to life - I love our lady administrator so much.

Thanks so much for the new chapter and the translation continues to be awesome! You guys do an amazing job! Also, welcome and thanks so much to the new translator! You guys are amazing! And can't wait for the reviews.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m super grateful to the team this has quickly become my favorite to the point where I reread it when the breaks between chapters is too long for me (seriously when I saw June 1st i was super sad).
I had no clue that Yuri was so calculating! It makes me want iris to show up and be honored as the head of the company and just have an ice cold smile plastered on her face when she greets those idiots. And why is she so effective when she’s obviously calculating and so dumb? “Our country is so peaceful we don’t need a military” that’s how ppl get invaded idiot! Why don’t you stop being a money pit you moronic social climbing waste of space?!

Group Leader
Bern finally starting to see the truth and the thot for who she really is. Awesome.

As for that thot herself...may as well drain the royal couple's (or rather, the kingdom's treasury) fiances for the conglomerate. The further they fall, the more followers they'll lose and they can say goodbye to succeeding the crown.

Iris sure dodged that bullet. Had she married the bimbo-loving idiot of a 2nd prince, that fool would have definitely led to a "bad end" to to speak, for both her and the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
That's the entire of Yuri's harem showcased in this chapter. But man I didn't think she would look like the way she did just now considering during the novel versions didn't describe her appearance when she said it.

Also if you haven't noticed. Her harem covers most of what the Kingdom deals with. The plan is damn efficient considering if people haven't suspected her yet.
Second (Baka) Prince Ed - Royalty, can force absurd proposals around even with resistance besides the one Yuri suggested just now about military. Charity and his gifts to Yuri are killing the budget. Which leads to people wanting more help, but hating any raised taxes on their already bad economy, while aiming that hate at the kingdom. if Ed becomes King, you know what happens.

Van - is part of the major religion of the kingdom, and is supposed to be the next in line for the Pope position (WN info) who everyone will go to for charity and rely on more than the kingdom when things go wrong.

Bern - who is son of the Duke who is currently the most powerful noble right now being Prime Minister under the royalty. If Bern still under Yuri's influence inherits the Duke position and Prime Minister position, any royalty policy will go through easier.

Dorsen - son of a knight family and is aiming for the Knight Order. With Yuri aiming to reduce or get rid of military leaving only the knight order. For foreign enemy to invade easier as the knight order isn't as trained as the military order supposedly.

Whoever came up with that elaborate plan deserves commending on that scheme. But seriously the fact that it supposed to be an innocent otome game protagonist with those four choices and it turns into this plot because of isekai-ing our MC. I want to read more now!

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that the General openly calls them knights as flashy show offs, which is actually true in all otome game.
More love to our boys in the army y`all, your effort to keep a country safe are more appreciated than some overly prized parade honor guards.

Supporter
Bern has turned into an informant and is doing his job as the Duke's son! Good for him!

Dex-chan lover
Bern sees the light \o/ from seeing Yuri’s crazy face! XD

Now then we need Dorsen and Van to get their lessons. >:3 I cannot wait to see that in manga form.

Baka Prince, he’ll never learn. I expect Bad End for him in his case. He who treats Iris like that deserves DEATH.

Group Leader
OK, I understand now, Yuri isn't really a bad person, she's just extremely dumb.
Or she's really evil and plays dumb to perfection.

I wonder how much of a mess the kingdom will be when the real prince will finally move his ass and take the throne.

Dex-chan lover
The king is indisposed. Since his wife (first prince's mother, not the second prince) died, he got depressed and weak willed. He's practically a non-entity at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Draining the kingdom's treasury, raising taxes to aggravates the peasants, and disbanding the military, that's like, getting rid of the most important things that makes up a nation, no? Wealth, People, and Sovereignty?
Does she have a grudge against the kingdom or something?

This face tho.
ARRWmOO.jpg

So fucking beautiful. She's totally someone that wants to obliterate the kingdom by any means necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread