Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 38.2

Fed-Kun's army
THe chapter was positively loaded with information. I believe one of the chapters with the highest information/page density of this manga....
And now we wait for a week again ?

To read weekly/monthly manga is to hone one's masochist skills.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this was why the first prince is staying in the shadows and would have preferred if Iris also stayed away from the capital.

I wonder if Queen Dowager made the right move here. On one hand, she wants Iris reintroduced to the Aristocracy while she is still relevant. On the other hand, this has brought Iris in a treacherous world and she may very well be targeted in the future. It's a good thing she has excellent bodyguards.

I wonder how aware Queen Ellia was of Iris. Before Queen Dowager revealed that Iris was the manager of the Azuta company, most nobles seemed to believe that the prime minister was responsible. I guess that would explain why Queen Ellia wouldn't care to bring them over to her faction as the Duke's family of Armelia is known to stay neutral.

Fed-Kun's army
Ppl rageing about spoliers when in fact all was already explained in the mango. o_o '

Well, I just started reading this mango recently so it might have been easier for me to connect the dots than people who read hundreds other mangas and got confused.

Fed-Kun's army
i came here for the economy and management enjoyment..... not these politics and conspiracies... still gonna stay for iris though :3

Dex-chan lover
If anyone attacks, they better make it a fucking gauntlet to get through. Castles with multiple gatehouses, 2 gates each with murder holes, choke points, kill boxes. machicolations, the whole shabing. Make every foot taken be hell to get. Steep ass hills to slow the enemy.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so obviously Tanya sucks at spying. Her ninja teacher should have her commit seppuku. lol

Oh snap.. the harem bloodspill.
Ponders if the bedridden King is also caused by her hands.

Double-page supporter
the second queen killed the first queen who didn't see that coming. She is probably the reason why the king is bedridden. alfred's illness is probably also her fault.

As someone who played the game, these revelations must be hard to swallow for Iris's alter ego. It's a blow to the stomach to find yourself the 'villain', but now she may find out that she wasn't the villain- rather, the scapegoat. Can't help but feel like the blow being far worse now.

I'd be taken aback with anger. To find your life and the lives of those you once cared for was upturned by an insidious plot. Sounds like an action movie backstory.
She already knew she'd been made the scapegoat in the first chapter, where it had been alluded to and clarified further 'some chapters ago?'.

The complete picture is a lot more complicated tho.

The other nobles that actually bullyed Yuri used her as scapegoat. Whereas Yuri and whoever is behind her wanted to remove Iris, and by extension, the armelia Duke's influence from the royal family and put Yuri in the place of the fiancee to control ed, the heir of her own family participating in the fiasco against her removed the possibility of retaliation from her household while smearing their name(the Duke's daughter was humiliated in public by the her own fiancee from the royal family and the armelia Dukedom did not do anything so who looks to be in the wrong here?)(and for those aware of Bern's role in that, it would look horrible either way)

Plus the next pope of the church and the next knight order commander were there against her so it also looks like those orgs, along with the royal family, would stand against and show them their place were the armelia Dukedom to step out of the line.

Thats why, sending her to the church as a nun would have been a great idea. It would remove the armelia name from the accused while sending her far away from the accusing party (thus protect her). Though, since Iris still had fight left in her and was very clear headed(not in denial or misery), the duke couldn't do that to her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread