Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Fight on!!!

On a side note, I do miss little orange-kun from the translator team. =(

Dex-chan lover
"Why are you here, at the inquiry that decides your entire family's fate based on accusations specifically made against you." Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. Such as "Duh," or "Gee, I wonder why."

I suppose the right question was HOW rather than why, because as Iris internal monologued at us, she's still supposed to be in the fief and supposedly wasn't even invited. But even that's sort of a dumb question here, because this ho should already be aware the queen dowager has a soft spot for Iris.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't they just rebel if the crown tries to take away their fief? What kind of fucking idiot of a ruler would even threat someone with that anyway? Don't put your hands on your nobles' property unless you want a bunch of them working together to protect it by deposing you.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
Its not that simple, there are enough nobles under the 2nd prince faction as there are in the 1st prince faction, if they rebelled they would be thrown into a civil war and the neighbooring countries would take advantage and invade.

This is actually a plot point in the final arcs of the series.

knowing what happens next, all I can say is that I'm surprised at the speed the manga is moving at, and also,

NnoGhN1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread