Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 49

If I wasnt so bad at finishing novels and books i would have zoomed through the LN of so many manga by now. I just dont have patience? anymore idk. I miss being able to just read books all day. Thanks for the chapter c:

So Yuri let her real façade slip a little... given that she probably thinks that the guy related to the ex-Pope’s family has no real use anymore, she’s cutting ties as fast as possible. Serves him well lol

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, I hope that after the holidays you will be able to release a few more chapters.
I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. :)

@monkey123 No it is more likely that she had no use for Milo and treat him coldly for this.
Yuri is cold and calculating, she also did it with Iris's older brother.

Dex-chan lover
It would be interesting if the shitty heroine had no soul. With no player character to drive her emotions or motivations, she becomes a heartless shithead. I think this might have been stated earlier in the story but it’s been so long I can’t remember.

@RC1138Boss
She isn't, she is just
a spy from the enemy kingdom meant to destabilize the country through idiot prince and his mothers family and faction. The original otome game was like a template and didn't expound more deeply into the history and culture of that world.

Fed-Kun's army
@ParagonNight as someone who does have the patience to read ln, dont.
unless you cant get it elsewhere, its never worth reading the ln unless you know the language.
there are so many where groups just up and disappear or go complete drama mode and quit
Its not like manga where if a group quits 3 more rise up if the manga is good enough, the ln translation 99 out of 100 just dies. hell, word master, one of the first ones I read because it was interesting dramaed to hell and back, and never recovered.
Unless you can only get the story though ln or you don't mind being left off on massive cliffhangers, don't go ln.
That said, if the story is more or less done or you just want to read through an arc, do it that way, at least then you cant get screwed over.

@paragonnight the translation of the novel is pretty far right now, I think it's close to the end?
Last I read it there were two translators, but the one that was farther ahead had worse grammar than the other, so right now I'm waiting for the second one to catch up. It's a difference of around 20 chapters or less but it's still leaps ahead of the manga.
Though, the update time would still be around the same as the manga 😅

Double-page supporter
@Darkerthandarkx I honestly forgot her face and name too 🤣 That's how little I cared for her, but as @Raydnt already replied she's the heroine of the original otome game/story line. Sometimes I forget it's one of those isekai novels it's so well written. @RC1138Boss I agree, don't think she's a reincarnater too, just a manipulative bitch. Maybe even a spy from a different country. It would be in a invading countries best interest if the next king was an easily manipulated moron like that second prince.

Users who are viewing this thread