Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Bad Temper and the Top of a Lap

Dex-chan lover
That girl doesn't know about the embarrassment you feel when you respond to a greeting that is not targeted at you.

Damn
I'm in love with these dorks
I just wanna read a ch of this every day untill I die and that'll be enough to make me a happy man

Dex-chan lover
That's some high level flirting right there.

The good news is, he isn't dense. The bad news is, everything passes right through him as if he wasn't there.

Double-page supporter
Heh, I surprised she did feel a bump when she was sitting on his lap

Tho... Not sure if its lewd to think, but I kinda wonder if she gets wet doing these things with/to him.. That be pretty hot.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute and all but... She's flirting really hard and there's no explanation for why she's so into him. It kind of bothers me. She even sat on his lap in the second chapter, of all things.

I just got finished reading Giji Harem, so I can't help but compare this with that. In that one, the senpai is a cool and experienced guy, has a cheerful personality and half-flirts with her, and the kouhai isn't some class idol type, she's just a little shy yet very expressive, so the dynamic makes perfect sense.

Users who are viewing this thread