Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2 - The Demon Sword is in Her Hands! Save Helene-Hime! - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
At least this manga is honest. Ive seen a lot of worse power fantasies and most involve "not fucking Cuz censorship and using something stupid to justify it in world" so its always refreshing to see an honest MC. I mean some MC's literally get the green light but wait until the girl is unconscious to try to fuck her, all nervous like too. They could have just had sex but nooo they had to fuck around until it would be rape and THEN they give it a go... all just to buy time for the cock block brigade to show up with some bullshit to stop the MC from doing what they sometimes expected and knew he was doing. Like they literally thought he was fucking already and yet still interrupt the moment he's about to, which is good i guess considering the whole lack of consent thanks to all the previous fuckery.

Sorry for the rant but ive seen too many power fantasies that just don't want to be honest and sometimes end up worse than the ones that just did the thing. Like a rapist MC is one thing, but the bitch MC who won't make a move until they convince themselves to rape a girl... Yep gotta wait for the right moment. Just seems like a lot of dishonest MC's who don't want to admit they actually do want to buy a sex slave or screw the heroines. Also my god the foreplay...its like its own thing at this point.

Ratings and censorship really kill these stories, like most stories i guess.

Dex-chan lover
This sword is still vastly preferable to Excalibur from Soul Eater but inferior to Chaos from Rance.

Dex-chan lover
@Seink

It's mostly his stats which increase by 777x
So, stamina would increase, but sexual skills as skills separately wouldn't

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini Then how did he multiply his horse-riding skill by 777? Doubt it's a stat. I figure it's more like he can be 777 times more proficient at whatever he could do normally.

Double-page supporter
@Robbini you're kinda wrong, the dude does have "horse riding" x777 from what he said in the last pannel so he basically have everything imaginable x777 (it's basically lazy writing OP)

You've been cursed, quickly lets mate, else you will explode and die.

y I do dis to myself?

Dex-chan lover
There were better raws at https://rawdevart.com/comic/kujibiki-tokushou-musou-harem-ken/ , why so LQ

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem
Which one you are talking about?
I dunno, as far as power fantasy thing goes, this is one of the the most boring variants there is. Worse would be only infinite stats. I mean i wouldn't be reading this if not for the specific reason, which we'll hopefully encounter in the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread