Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1 - The Saint's Visit! God's Blessing Vs 777-Fold Part I

Dex-chan lover
That "regeneration" looks more like the creature from Carrion or some other tentacle and blood covered monstrosity, pulling their puppet body back together.
@xyzzy I laughed at that way harder than I should've.

So now it just comes down to how much MC can awaken these idiots' inner masochism from getting their guts spilled 777 times, each time worse than the last.

Fed-Kun's army
Mrs Saint, you sure your organisation is holy and not just a cover for the Old Ones?
Also, new target spotted commencing operation, "Stamina Exercise".

Dex-chan lover
1. How did they find his mansion?

2. Why didn’t the MC explain that he is the only one sable to wield the sword? I mean it should be obvious that he isn’t under it’s control, not only that he has the third princess who can vouch for him.

3. Was it really necessary for them to start attacking?

Double-page supporter
Just, you know, kill the whore who put up the magic - problem solved. Of course, since he's a fuckboi, he wants to turn her into his woman, too, which is why he's an idiot. You don't fuck every walking hole you dumbass.

@AFresherPerspective 4. Why not just attack the bitch leading the group when they attacked? Killing the rest afterwards is as easy as counting one, two, three.

Dex-chan lover
@AFresherPerspective

1. most likely scrying magic, unless they didn't just ask for directions or something xD

2. Because the MC is actually pretty stupid, and extremely arrogant. ( and because fight scenes are cool hurr durr )
Why bother trying to talk down people if he can just beat them down in less them and get the same result.
Really tho, the biggest reason is because the MC thinks with his di*k and not his brain 90 % of the time he sees a pretty woman.
And because he doesn't want to give up his really cool sword...

3. Actually yes!
Because MC is such a huge wanker he did not actually bother explaining the fact that he is not being possessed by the sword.
Granted they might not have believed him, but as it stands they think he is possessed by the sword and with his power he is a threat to the kingdom if not humanity as a whole if he were to be possessed.

@Siikalahna

4. Well we don´t know for sure if the magic would work or her or not.
But regardless off how it works, its always a better option to use the grunts as target dummies as they are easier to hurt unless the spell doesn't work on her. ( drains the magic faster )
She most likely is far stronger then them after all...

Besides as much as it pains me ( ok that might have been a lie, I really don´t care too much ), it's actually better for the MC and the story as a whole if he does claim her as his woman.
The MC can barely think for himself when his donger isn't dictating his every move, so some extra woman might add a few extra brain cells to the mental capacity of the group as a whole.
Not to mention as a holy woman she does offer a very different perspective on life than his other girls...but really that is all just an excuse...
The real reason is that we can´t have the "hero" of the story going around hurting women, that would lower the ratings of the manga and make readers less interested.
(it's not that kind of genre after all )

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal He just doesnt care about killing people, especially if they came with a cocky attitude. All he really cares about is a nice face and a body for him to add to his harem

Nonononono, what the heck is that.... something like that squirming around your body seems quite disgusting to me....

Dex-chan lover
@thegoatrider

Oh, he gives 0 fucks about that... for sure.
But that alone doesn't explain all the stupid shit he has done(and is going to do later in the story )

It's one thing to not care about human lives, it's a whole other thing to cause unnecessary friction just because the MC is lazy and arrogant and can´t be asked to consider what other people thinks.

I don't mind them making changes for the manga, but I really wish the changes meshed with the character's personalities and motivations.
Melissa's personality is based around self sacrifice to help the weak/poor. She isn't a militant religious zealot that would send her allies to attack others. In the WN she has a peaceful discussion and leaves after being denied her request. Then she starts to look for other ways to convince the MC.

The MC's personality is about finding good/interesting women to add to his harem and putting them into situations where they shine. In that situation I just don't see his first move being to cut these religious guys in half when he could have just as easily knocked them out. Yes the MC will go on killing sprees, but only if it is too aquire a new harem member, or to help/protect an existing one.

The entire purpose of this conflict was to cut out sections of the story, but at the cost of making the characters and plot inconsistent.

Dex-chan lover
@Cyclloid i can agree with you there
since in the wn it give a lot of sense than this
well i hope later on they don't change things too much

Ok guys I played d:go2 I know that worms are the sign to cursed, there no way these guys are blessed

Dex-chan lover
i'm on team cultist, the loli sword is evil and loves to bring pain and suffering on others and she has already betrayed MC twice, let them destroy her

Bunch of idiots.. okay now make that girl yours ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
images

Users who are viewing this thread