Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Ah, yes, a recap chapter. I hope the next chapter is a recap of this chapter.

Group Leader
@McTavish
1.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for translating

@Orca though this may be a recap chapter I personally enjoy seeing the events from another point of view

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand the point behind her correction. Is she saying yuna doesn't deserve being called by her name, and should instead be referred to by a degrading moniker she dislikes? That really doesn't fit the character, but there really is no other way to interpret "mc correction, bear"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
So is this the new Kuma manga sleuth?

If that is so, we are beary grateful for your efforts. To abeardon the bear now would be tragedy as there are still so many villains that need bearing apart.

At the same time I need to express my hatred for licensing. While I understand that the translators need to stop because of licensing and the authors need to eat, there are some countries that find such stories unbearable. This leave some Pooh readers like us hanging forever.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this manga is same as finished now, it was a nice read boys.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep same, everytime a manga gets licensed i have to erase it from my mind coz i know ill wont find more chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Nep
They don't need to stop at all.
90% of the time the scanlators stop because they want to so they can moral grandstand about how good people they are for not pirating anymore and pat themselves in the back for telling people to "support the author". The other 9% is because the official translation comes out faster and likely also of better quality so they feel there's no point on continuing working on the series, which is a much fairer point. Though, that point is usually marred with how a bunch of those times is simply because they can't get their internet points anymore as they've become outdated and outclassed and therefore pointless.
Either way, if they were such goooood people they wouldn't be scanlating anything in the first place. They're just hypocrites.

Users who are viewing this thread