Kumika no Mikaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - The Thing I Love the Most

Dex-chan lover
This was a really sweet way to wrap it all up. But, aaaahahahh I'll miss this one, for sure.

Thanks for the translation, it's been one swell ride.

ANIME WHEN.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was a good ride. Or should I say a delicious one?

Anyway, thanks you Helvetica Scans for the translation.

It's now time to jump to the next source of sweetness. To the vanilla mobile!

(And Eiria is still my waifu. Too bad she didn't get more screen time. Or that the boss romance subplot didn't get a real conclusion)

Dex-chan lover
I sure would have liked to see more of this story, but it was vert cute and sweet until the end anyways <3 Thanks for the scanlation!

I would have loved to see more of the rest of the casts lives if Kumiko and Chihiro's story has ended but still it was a great series and I'm sad to see it go but I understand. Better to have it end on a high note like this then drag it on forever.

Dex-chan lover
Incredible nothing happened even tho both are adults... Good thing it got canceled fucking trash

Great little feel-good story, I feel like it ended where it needed to, any more would have just been milking the series. For real though, some of the comments saying "OMG NO KISS/SEX EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE ADULTS?!" If you have to have a scene like that in every romance manga you read just go read hentai lol.

Dex-chan lover
I am ok with their story ending but I want more stories in this world

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for an excellent translation of a great series. I'm going to miss these characters and this world, but I'm grateful for what I got to read.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating and finishing this series. Wished that it could be longer but what the hay, it ended on a sweet note.

Now excuse me while I pull my hat down and cry in the corner.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
sad to see this end. really liked this manga, probably one of my favourite manga.

Aggregator gang
thank you for translating this. I love this series very much, although it feels a little bit short but hey, it ends well. What a ride.

Fed-Kun's army
Maaaan, gotta miss this one, the last page was a nice ending fluff. !!

Users who are viewing this thread