Kumika no Mikaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - The Thing I Love the Most

This is a brand new side of Kumika and I love it and WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL THE LAST CHAPTER TO SHOW IT.

Dex-chan lover
I would have loved to see more. More aliens. More holidays. More food. I can respect the author going out on a high point, before things got stale, but this really was a great series.

Aggregator gang
ending feels rushed and some thing left unfinished, it was enjoyable but ended abruptly.

Supporter
😥😥😥😥😥 another good manga done. Looking forward to the author's next work

Dex-chan lover
Is this really how the author wanted to finish it or was it axed?
Because it feels really rushed.
35 chapters of eating stuff and taking it slow and then 3 chapters to wrap up the romance, k thx bye 🤨

Kinda disappointing to be honest...

Double-page supporter
I would have laughed so fucking hard if he just died like that, sure as hell would be funnier than that stupid spit take of a "He's really hurt!... oh wait never mind..." kind of ending.

A shame, I'd wanted to see him meet her family, and their reactions to his and Kumika's cooking
It had a good run though

Dex-chan lover
He almost got transported in a food isekai.

Maybe that’s the next author’s work a guy who got isekaied feeding fantasy females.

Dex-chan lover
This was definitely axed, it was so rushed that it went against the whole atmosphere of the entire manga. Not to mention that afterword by the author: "I'm sure their lives will casually move along, but this is where this story ends", sounds a little too much like "there was more to come but unfortunately this where I had to end it." Also the introduction of the wolf (fox maybe?) -girl and Kumika's sister who saw almost no screen time. I doubt they would have introduced them into the main cast only to end the manga a few chapters later.

Dex-chan lover
Great series, loved it. I feel like it could have used one more chapter where everyone gets informed that they are now an item. I would have loved to see the reactions of their parents, coworkers and friends in more detail, and of course the expressions of those two lovebirds when telling them.

Thank you very much for bringing this to us. It was very much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread