Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 67.1

Took her a long time to get back the feeling of walking, took her seconds to kowtow. Shiro is proudly Japanese.

Double-page supporter
I just searched for it, why did he say that? just for looks???
And between those friend groups, both of them contain the white-haired girl, the overly energetic one who's hiding a secret, the one that no one really notices, and the one that everyone had to talk out of suicide. Shiro and Kanade are basically the same character at this point

Fed-Kun's army
Still ship demon lord and shirt. They are a god and a spider respectively, I see no incest. Like I doubt shiro even has DNA at this point

So she finally reach Apotheosis. Well, it only took 8 years!!!
So the story of Shiro, the luggage start. I'm looking forward to see it.

Also, what the hell is that naked body!! She's supposed to be the third character with the biggest breast size only defeated by Sophia and Katia.

Image hidden for the sake of saving space.
3fk8TG1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She sure didn't stay in her Drider form that long did she... Was it this quick in the LN? Where are we in terms of the overall story anyway? I don't know the status or if it's still going...
The LN has been fully translated to English. As for where this is the end of the 5th novel I think might be 6 there are 16 books in total and yes she doesn't stay an Arachne for very long which made me sad but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
page 1 :
in nature :
butterflies come out of cocoons .
and spiders come out of eggs .

page 2 :
so after this evolution , the cute spider head on her cr0tch has disappeared forever ? sob sob , rest in peace , spider head .

page 4 :
- guli : i dont like women 's bodies ( = i only like men 's bodies ? lol )

page 14 :
this is probably a robot from evangelion .

and then we have a character from this manga : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiji_(manga)

Dex-chan lover
ah damn guli got that emotional damage

i'm so horny for shiro GYAAAAATTT
e27

Dex-chan lover
One of my fav scenes from the WN, is when someone looks into Shiro's eyes, and it's described as an infinitely deep space of fractalled eyes, where when you gaze upon one it reveals 8 more, swallowing you whole; which is also why she tends to keep her eyes shut.

Just 8 pupils stuck together ain't shit.

Users who are viewing this thread