Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Double-page supporter
rip body in charge, you were too in charge for this body of a world

im lost... since when information in charge was the one outside ... why was body in charge together with the two mages inside her mother?

Does anyone know around what chapter the webnovel it at with the manga? I want to read ahead but don't know at what point is this

@danifa
Yeah pretty much.
You can sometimes see traces of Body-In Charge in Ariel's actions or reactions but for the most part Body-In Charge is lost.

@aagcnet bocha was inside of mother with magic#1 and #2 via the mental connection mother had on them, they reversed it to send 3 of the 4 wills inside of mothers mind, mother who didn't have heresy resistance couldn't do anything about it so she sent the drones after them while incha was left to control the body, I'm guessing they left the latter inside the body so she could think of ways to defend the body

@petitehime you should read “ Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin” (yes I copied and pasted that) it made me go through a roller coaster for a spider. Although it’s got a horror tag not that scary.

Which chapter of the web novel is for chapter 47.1 for the manga? And Is there a story difference in the web novel and the light novel like is it way different like to the point where it got different endings or is it the same but with less details or dialogues

@sweatyman123
The manga right now is literally at the end of volume 4.
I would recomend you to wait for the next chapter (tomorrow) to start directly in volume 5. Next chapter should end with Kumoko meeting
her first classmate

btw you should know that to jump from the manga to the light novel you'll need to read ALL the Side Stories that the manga skipped. The novel has since the beggining multiple protagonist through multiple plot lines.

Skipped Side Stories (put in spoiler tag for size management)
Volume 1
YkQMvxI.png

Volume 2
i83TeEA.png

Volume 3
11gxQhS.png

Volume 4
MCz24BI.png
*Ignore the "manga is here" I have not updated this image in a long time*

In fact, is on the side stories where we learn what happened to the egg that Kumoko lost at the start of the manga.

And about the differences between the Web Novel and Light Novel.
Yes, there're differences but it doesn't matter 'cuz the manga is following the light novel. But if you still want to know, volumes 1-3 are almost identical but volume 4 and onwards the story changes a lot. In fact, volume 4 is entirely new content.

Users who are viewing this thread