Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihou Saremashita. Sono Barrier, Eizoku Janai yo? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
:pout: Didn't even bother to explain how he healed using barrier magic...
At this point he might as well just go Ice arrow barrier, it's a cold barrier shaped like an ice arrow, it does exactly the same thing as Ice arrow, but it is a barrier, since I can only use barrier magic.:haa:
probably different types of barriers like "barrier of healing" or "barrier of burn everything inside it to ash"

Dex-chan lover
At this point the author imagination is the only limit of mc barrier magic lol

Dex-chan lover
So he believed our MC when he said that he was a court mage, but he didn't believe him when he said which of the 10 court mages he was?

Is this kind of advertising allowed...? Trying to shill software to copy text out of images in the credits of a manga translation seems a bit too far outside the scope of what this website should be used for.
Their pricing seems quite absurd for what is some very basic OCR software too. Also as a software dev, the practice of charging $300 for the source code is pretty fucking outrageous - the whole thing just doesn't sit right with me. Seems a lot like somebody just learning to code and attempting to monetize their first project, while having no concept of what it's actually worth.

Their use of WinterOS (or at least having the ISO mounted) in the promo video kinda supports the beginner theory too, nobody with anything more than basic IT knowledge would be using that trash lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now that "barrier" can be somehow used for healing(?!) it won't be a stretch anymore to see it used in more direct offensive ways outside of reflect damage. He could probably make weapon-shaped barriers and projectiles, for example. Or coat ordinary weapons and projectiles with shaped barriers to grant incredible strength and stopping power to it. Though I'm not sure how to feel about that incredible leap in logic with barrier magic somehow used for healing, and no explanation at all for it.

I like that these two had literal piles of food in their hands immediately on page 1. After the expected sequence of him proving his identity, boy was Amelia quick to change her tune when she finally realized she picked up some celebrity ex-court mage as her tutor. Silly girl, that image change won't work when she already exposed her true face to him from the start.

This manga doesn't take itself seriously as much as other power fantasies do, and that's a good sign.

So I suppose next chapter will be the next group of fellow humans who'll try to use him for their own ends? Could be the end of his tutor life here and they'll return to adventuring, but maybe Amelia, who did a quick 180 and is infatuated now will follow him.
Oh man, I didn't even notice the food piles at first. That's hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Is this kind of advertising allowed...? Trying to shill software to copy text out of images in the credits of a manga translation seems a bit too far outside the scope of what this website should be used for.
I'm not really up for reading through the MangaDex rules at the moment, but if you suspect that it's rule breaking then please reference it against the rules and report the chapter. Be the change you want to see.

Also, if it ends up not being against the rules per se, then you can always go into the Discord and ask the staff for their thoughts on it.

Dex-chan lover
:pout: Didn't even bother to explain how he healed using barrier magic...
At this point he might as well just go Ice arrow barrier, it's a cold barrier shaped like an ice arrow, it does exactly the same thing as Ice arrow, but it is a barrier, since I can only use barrier magic.:haa:
There a thing call "variety" in any ability/spell.

Because thing isn't as simple as cast one thing and it be the end of all.

Users who are viewing this thread