Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - Dragon Cavalry Army, Part 6

Seeing a made surrounded by magical fire dragons is a hint from the universe that you might wanna sit this one out

Contributor
>dragon can transform

This guy's getting a dragon waifu

Dex-chan lover
BEST AND MOST POWERFUL GIRL CLOTHO RETURNS
FUCK YEAH

But you know what I don't like? Vice-captain of dragon knights not knowing that this dragon that served his captain for years can talk. And it even seemed like he was surprised that dragon can talk at all.

Double-page supporter
@BananowyJE Bruh. Did you just assume Clotho's gender?!? Hahahaha. Just kidding. Clotho is best at anything. Just like "All" Benedict Cumberbatch's character in Zoolander 2. "All is All"
I think it more about, the dragon didn't trust the vice-captain enough to grace her with a conversation and its human form

Wooohooo.!!! So soon. But alas twas just a set up chapter. Hoping for the battle junkie juices flowing in the coming chapters. (I will not rephrase the previous sentence, it came out weird and I'm sticking to it)
/

Double-page supporter
Well you gonna get burned by efil,if you keep blushing like that

Dex-chan lover
So the white dragon, is dragon waifu...
Guess that is why she is so angry to drive another man (with very good tastes) while her partner ride another one.

Dex-chan lover
A girl who is smiling AND has closed eyes at the same time is the scariest thing in the world.

Okay.

So first we have Clotho comeback. Best monster ever.
Second we have a yandere maid asking nicely to either stop and get the hell out or die. With a smile.

Yeah, the dragon's army is sooo fucked.

Dex-chan lover
You're fighting a maid because you're trash that's about to get cleaned up.

Dex-chan lover
@mangadexcommentban no its not a disrespect, its a normal job (and usually pay well) where you take care of your lord family & their houses. You can say in the past its some form of working outfit like a hotel worker outfit or flight attendant outfit, but now its seen as too complicated and outdated (well you cant move freely in that outfit) so maids usually use a butler outfit now.

Btw that maid outfit isnt even a culture of Japan and more of a trend because old Europa culture are very popular there.

Users who are viewing this thread