Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Dragon Cavalry Army, Part 7

"And you dare call yourself a Trisen soldier?!!" You literally enslaved the dragons dumb*ss.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I'm up for feeling bad for the invading army that enslaved the dragons they rode in on. I'm not feeling bad for the invading army that enslaved the dragons they rode in on.

This is starting to make me feel like the mc and maid are the bad guys now.

Dex-chan lover
I already know she's ok just because her Blessing is OP as hell... She's probably already mastered it to the degree that she's partially existing within the elemental fire realm or something

That enemy blabbering around "for the sake people" ? meh sh*t

you just deserve to lose, because attacking MC country 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
What????????????????????????????????....
Why does that dragon care about a woman who's country enslaved her race and her husband.
Good country? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
This series is like shitting on me right now.

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie
The dragon was entrusted the vice captain's life. The vice captain dying means to shame its prideful self to its acknowledged rider.
It was really more about its own pride.

@ReRead I mean, the MC and his gang are the people being attacked, so whatever happens to their enemies is kinda their own fault to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
@Sundais What? Of course not. Aggressors should totally complain about the consequences of their own actions and later seek revenge over the losses that ensued because they chose to harm others who had never wronged them. Self defense is unforgivable.

Seriously though, I hope none of these idiots from the enemy forces start spouting off like that. "How dare you hurt my comrades for trying to kill you and conquer your lands?" It's both my least favorite form of dialogue in manga, and one of the most commonly used ones. Hell, maybe it's already been happening in this Dragon Cavalry Army section of the story and I'm just purposefully not remembering it.

Aggregator gang
The autor trying to make us sympathize with the invades LMAO, all that talk about loyalty and pride when they literally enslaved the dragons and are actually invading another country just for the lols, hope elf maid puts a fire arrow in the middle of her eyes.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac
Yeah, I notice that too lol I also really hate it when they start moralizing about how dare the mc (or people they are invading) kill their comrades... Makes me want to have them die harder (if thats even possible) or more realistically, slower.

Users who are viewing this thread