Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 5 - Explanation ①

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so she's going back to get her bag like in the pre-serialization. I'm really curious to see how the author will fill in those black bars:

0fd5vMV.png

Dex-chan lover
It is nice that the chapters are uncensored so I won't be surprised to see more of it in the future. Wonder if Tanuki's friend learned about what happened at the drinking party or if there are rumors about it. Thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
Whew, this chapter is spicy. And so well-drawn too.
Ah, she starts to understand so soon, there's hope for her yet. Hopefully these fluffy feelings will show her the way.

Dex-chan lover
Here are some comments from the Japanese public on the Young Jump app:

SgUrWFP.png

スタイル良すぎる、神話か?

Your style is too good—are you a myth?

oJu868C.png

顔緩んでるシーンかわいい

The scene where your face softens is cute.

AHIviQ3.png

すごくこだわりを感じた... めっちゃ良い

I could really feel the attention to detail... It's really great.

f8FLlXT.png

入浴シーンむっちゃいい...。

The bath scene is really nice...

SxhmZss.png

お姉ちゃん可愛いやん。しかも弟に助けてもらって満更でもなさそうやし。でもだからこそ日常生活で弟に対してのあのツンツンした態度気になる な。何がありそう。

Your older sister is so cute. And it seems like she’s not too unhappy about being helped by her younger brother. But that’s why I’m curious about her aloof attitude towards him in everyday life. I wonder if something is going on.

6Qiw2KM.png

とりあえず21歳の高校生姉という属性についての説明をそろそろして欲しい

For now, I’d like an explanation about the attribute of being a 21-year-old high school sister.

EZWvQ9A.png

tkb感謝

hank you for the tkb(nipples?).

OD1krxR.png

入浴シーンの力の入れ方が前4話と比べても異常なまでに綺麗に描かれてておじさん作者の女体を描くことの本気具合に驚いたよ。 とりあえず次の話から色々進展あるんだろうなーって期待しながらバック関係が不穏な空気感じて嫌だなぁ、、、

The level of detail in the bath scene was exceptionally beautiful compared to the previous four episodes, and I was amazed by how seriously the author, an older man, portrays female bodies. For now, I’m looking forward to the developments in the next episode, but I’m also uneasy about the unsettling atmosphere in the background relationship...
I suppose he doesn't know the author is a woman.

vIW9t8e.png

いきなりちくび出てきたわwww

Suddenly, a nipple appeared! LOL

x8mGS2u.png

単行本では湯気が消え、、、、 あれ?

In the paperback edition, the steam is gone... huh?

PQPr7mA.png

エッな姉目当てで読み始めたのに、弟がまだ見ぬ癖に刺ささりまくってしんどいんだが... 二周目自然と姉視点で読んでたわ 初めて知ったよ... 俺にも 「女」 あることを...

I started reading it with the expectation of the edgy older sister, but I’m finding myself deeply affected by the younger brother, who I haven’t even seen yet... On the second read-through, I naturally found myself reading from the sister’s perspective. I didn’t realize until now... that I also have a 'female' side...

HDOqECe.png

エロ本化はじまったな。今週もタコ殴りレイ版楽しく描いてる? グロverあるの知ったからもうキレイな話に読めないんよ。嘘つかずにヤンマガ みたいに本編で女ポコボコにして、強○シーン描きなよ。

It’s starting to turn into an adult magazine. Are you still drawing the octopus-beating Rei version with enjoyment this week? Since I found out there’s a gore version, I can’t read it as a clean story anymore. Instead of lying, just show the main story with women getting beaten up like in Young Magazine, and include the assault scenes.
No, please don’t do anything like Young Magazine. Their mangas are giving me cancer—I even dropped one this week.

PuXH3td.png

話短いな! 白抜き黒塗りなしありがとうございましま

The story is short! Thank you for no white-out and no black shading.

LjuPWv2.png

綺麗な乳首だ

What a beautiful nipple.

e3BNnQv.png

偽モンみたいな形だな

It has a shape like a fake one.

Additionally, here are the current like counts of the last 4 chapters:

GANohu7.png

Dex-chan lover
@Litreara

Jesus Christ, hopefully the author does not take notes from that dude asking for guro content.

Going by the comments and the likes, it seems that a lot of the Japanese readers are actually NTR fans. I guess the previous timeline's fanbox hentai attracted more of that crowd.

Dex-chan lover
Uncensored? :meguupog: (Page 2)

@BuyVelomobiles

Bro you got banned AGAIN? Can you not go a week without getting banned please?

I need your funny degenerate comments as entertainment.
I'm always confused about how bans work on this site, I thought when it says 'This user's profile is not available.' it means that it's a perma-ban. Was I wrong? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
@BuyVelomobiles

Bro you got banned AGAIN? Can you not go a week without getting banned please?

I need your funny degenerate comments as entertainment.
I was following his comments on Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi and didn’t see anything particularly inappropriate. However, as Rule 1 states, it’s "...at the discretion of moderators."

Dex-chan lover
Translation of this chapter, by this group, is better than the other group in my opinion. I actually understood what the sister was trying to say by that “A self serving explanation” part. The meaning came across much easier to me.
No disrespect to the other TLs, just found this easer to understand :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I was following his comments on Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi and didn’t see anything particularly inappropriate. However, as Rule 1 states, it’s "...at the discretion of moderators."
He was trolling severely, admitted that he didn't like the manga but was there just to shitpost and make it less fun for others, and then started calling everyone that disagreed with him commies.
There's a level for how much shitposting and maliciousness you can be allowed to do really, and he was leaping over that threshold even worse than the worst shitposters on /a/.

Dex-chan lover
Uncensored? :meguupog: (Page 2)

I'm always confused about how bans work on this site, I thought when it says 'This user's profile is not available.' it means that it's a perma-ban. Was I wrong? :thonk:
Usually the bans are not permanent, unless you write something especially vile. Buyvelomobile has been banned multiple times before and comes back a few days later.

Yeah he's a douche, but he's a douche that knows how to TL.

Dex-chan lover
Usually the bans are not permanent, unless you write something especially vile. Buyvelomobile has been banned multiple times before and comes back a few days later.

Yeah he's a douche, but he's a douche that knows how to TL.
I just don't get how anyone can be so full of negativity and have everything they do be out of spite and malice.

Dex-chan lover
Translation of this chapter, by this group, is better than the other group in my opinion. I actually understood what the sister was trying to say by that “A self serving explanation” part. The meaning came across much easier to me.
No disrespect to the other TLs, just found this easer to understand :thumbsup:
The other group is MTL. It's never going to be as good as a real translator.

Users who are viewing this thread