Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi

Fed-Kun's army
The woman is great at giving exposition. Realistically, this was just a nod to the older version of the work (The one that got her banned, since it involved rape and incest), but it also means she's foreshadowing the romance here too.
Oh! Basically, with how the story process with the older version in fanbox, there is a potential that this will become a romance story with mc and fmc but with the release of that gangbang chap it changes everything and that it's become ntr from that point.

I really forgot that the older version where the brothers assault fmc in her sleep come out way before the gangbang chap but got cancelled because of the incest.

But well, instead of romance, in the older version it just feel like master slave relationship with how the mc trying to tame her in that version(and maybe that is also why I didn't feel that much ntr from the work instead I just feel like ntr because of how the author betrayal and change the story lol)

Anyway, Thank bro for answering my questions up until now, appreciate it🙏🙏🙏

Oh! Basically, with how the story process with the older version in fanbox, there is a potential that this will become a romance story with mc and fmc but with the release of that gangbang chap it changes everything and that it's become ntr from that point.
Close. They said he was interested in her here. The author's idea was probably to make a reference to the older version. He raped her in the last version, so they say he might rape her in this one. But by saying the brother is interested in this version, she also turned it into NTR, since NTR is just someone you like sleeping with someone else. Which is what was happening right there.

Fed-Kun's army
Close. They said he was interested in her here. The author's idea was probably to make a reference to the older version. He raped her in the last version, so they say he might rape her in this one. But by saying the brother is interested in this version, she also turned it into NTR, since NTR is just someone you like sleeping with someone else. Which is what was happening right there.
That explained it why I didn't feel that much ntr like the others, from what the brothers did in the older version it just feel like he did that to tame her like the owner tame his pet more than because he interested in her, so it didn't fit with the "someone you like sleeping with someone else" trope... Well maybe it's just me tho😂

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If this is going to end up as a cuck garbage again, they might take another redo with it, since it will fail all the same.

Dex-chan lover
@BuyVelomobiles

:pepela:

2qGCwHM.png

7rTkAiz.png

I’ve downloaded the Young Jump app. Once you post Chapter 2, I'll share some comments from the Japanese readers.

Last edited:
@BuyVelomobiles

:pepela:

2qGCwHM.png

7rTkAiz.png

I’ve downloaded the Young Jump app. Once you post Chapter 2, I'll share some comments from the Japanese readers.
Hey, the other one can work just fine as long as we're not pretending to "fix" her into not being a whore. I'm all for hentai logic. It just doesn't work when you're also trying to mix that with regular story logic (See ItaiAmai. Or better yet: Don't).

Dex-chan lover
Hey, the other one can work just fine as long as we're not pretending to "fix" her into not being a whore. I'm all for hentai logic. It just doesn't work when you're also trying to mix that with regular story logic (See ItaiAmai. Or better yet: Don't).
Yeah, I'm just wondering if it will fit perfectly into the main story like last time.

Dex-chan lover
I am almost sure most people here don't know what Itaiamai is, I don't think it's a good example for normies for this topic.

Only degens like me know about Ryoh-Zoh's weird NTR trolling antics.

I am almost sure most people here don't know what Itaiamai is, I don't think it's a good example for normies for this topic.

Only degens like me know about Ryoh-Zoh's weird NTR trolling antics.
He stops trolling in chapter 29. Everyone breaks character just to NTR Sensei for no reason. RZ fumbled HARD.

Dex-chan lover
He stops trolling in chapter 29. Everyone breaks character just to NTR Sensei for no reason. RZ fumbled HARD.
Oh trust me I know all too well, I am one of those weirdos who is first in line to watch DrinksandDame's raw scans on google drive. :worry:

Oh trust me I know all too well, I am one of those weirdos who is first in line to watch DrinksandDame's raw scans on google drive. :worry:
Can we just talk about how entirely unnecessary it was? Dude just broke the canon in a single chapter. I'm still salty about it all this time later. RZ could have just blindfolded her for the groping and bathroom scenes. CEO could have been like "I want you to focus on the fantasy and his touch" to shut her up. And if RZ wants to keep the NTR bait, all he has to do if show a couple more panels of Sensei getting there (As a flashback) while the scenes are happening. Chapter 31 comes around and we find out it really was Sensei the whole time.

You barely have to change anything about the chapter to make this work. Maybe a scene of Sensei meeting the guy who filled in on day 1 at the end so it looks like the cameraman's in the bathroom with her alone, and the guy is there to stop Sensei from coming in and seeing them. Meanwhile in chapter 31, he's actually there to show Sensei where to go for the massage scene.

BAM. I fixed this stupid arc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can we just talk about how entirely unnecessary it was? Dude just broke the canon in a single chapter. I'm still salty about it all this time later. RZ could have just blindfolded her for the groping and bathroom scenes. CEO could have been like "I want you to focus on the fantasy and his touch" to shut her up. And if RZ wants to keep the NTR bait, all he has to do if show a couple more panels of Sensei getting there (As a flashback) while the scenes are happening. Chapter 31 comes around and we find out it really was Sensei the whole time.

You barely have to change anything about the chapter to make this work. Maybe a scene of Sensei meeting the guy who filled in on day 1 at the end so it looks like the cameraman's in the bathroom with her alone, and the guy is there to stop Sensei from coming in and seeing them. Meanwhile in chapter 31, he's actually there to show Sensei where to go for the massage scene.

BAM. I fixed this stupid arc.
At the very least, it seems it will be over soon so we will be free of that.

Aggregator gang
I think the problem is the sudden change of tone, if the author make fmc behave like a "real" bitch from the start nobody would complain... Maybe

Let's see how it will turn out this time.
Tf you mean you people hated it when a single page released. Stop lying.

I looked at the raws & while I don't understand Japanese but it looks like they gave the brother character more depth. I do hope the focus is just a brother trying to help his sister out of rebellious phase & become a family. Anyways it is the it is calm before the storm so maybe we'll get a rational & civil discussion unlike the pre-serialized version.... maybe?
where can i find the raw

It just hit me: In the original, she obviously knows the guys involved. In Chapter 2, they're telling her she's "Going to drink the apology beer this time". That means that the last time they hung out, she didn't drink. And given how she lacks any force of character at all, unlike in this version, that means they didn't even ask her to drink. And if what we see is anything to go by, it sounds like she fucked them anyway. These guys get less and less douchey the more I think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread