Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - My high school life is just beginning

Dex-chan lover
Only here to learn what the snake bitch's deal is. Everything else sucks specially the MC. Retard practicely told a girl she is a crossdresser in public. Literal brainrot.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Again, the MC shouldn't be that presumptions but more so even if he's wrong that's not an excuse to choose violence. Especially when that's probably a common occurrence.

Do tomboys in Japan really have short hair? It seems any example I see in manga has the tan and the short hair. In America most of them never have short hair and never wear skirts.

They definitely talk like the ones in America do though (just with less cursing lol).
Idk about the hair but AFAIK all girls have to wear skirts as part of school uniforms in Japan. I do know uniform rules are incredibly strict in Japan (like you can't even have nails past a certain length). Not entirely sure if boys and girls aren't allowed to cross dress but I'd be surprised if they could. Not that people don't break those rules anyway but Japan tends to be more strict than the US for example when they do. The person very likely might not wear skirts as casual wear, but has to for school.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure this was gonna happen - and her name's Moe, with quite a moe-gap to boot as well.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Idk about the hair but AFAIK all girls have to wear skirts as part of school uniforms in Japan.
Some schools (not all) have been introducing the option for girls to wear trousers instead of skirts recently.

Dex-chan lover
Keisuke might have his brain tied a bit tight in there. Normally you see someone with a skirt you could probably take a guess that the person was actually a girl, but nah, double down and call em a crossdresser.
And of course kusonoki knows her too. That's just a whole whirlwind of trouble at the table.

thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread