Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - You can't get by in a girl's world with just good looks

Dex-chan lover
MC's advice to limit what she talks about almost fucked her over, the conversation the 3 had while she was in the bathroom solidified that

A guy like him is not fit to give advice on other women

Dex-chan lover
Did we read the same chapter?
She literally was asking herself if Kusonoki could be useful to her halfway through the chapter and it literally ends with her rejecting reality and substituting her own that "no that girl can't be pure and innocent"

The bully redemption arc will probably still happen but this chapter aint it chief
Nah this is defo setting up for the redemption arc, we just got a glimpse of her own trauma.

Dex-chan lover
Nah this is defo setting up for the redemption arc, we just got a glimpse of her own trauma.
This the setup for her backstory to show why she is the way she is.
after spending the day with Kusonoki she denies reality because she thinks Kusonoki can't be genuine.
The redemption arc will probably come but this is not the setup for it.

Personally i hope the redemption arc never comes and she stays a cunt untill the end

Well at least they did show Kusunoki as a clumsy person, with little social skills. But... Why buy so much food if you can't eat it all? :facepalm: Whyyyyy? Lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry to hear that. Was it the part when they talked about her after she went to washroom?
Personally, I felt the part where she just got left out at the end.

Wait this is a josei?!
MAL doesn't have a demographic listed but looking at the other things in Comic POOL that's probably right. At the very least a shoujo. One of the other manga is Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii.

Comic POOL on MAL

Last edited:
Well at least they did show Kusunoki as a clumsy person, with little social skills. But... Why buy so much food if you can't eat it all? :facepalm: Whyyyyy? Lol
Happens most of the time with women, they have small stomach yet always faster than handbag snatchers when buying from food stalls...

Users who are viewing this thread