Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - You can't get by in a girl's world with just good looks

Dex-chan lover
Did we read the same chapter?
She literally was asking herself if Kusonoki could be useful to her halfway through the chapter and it literally ends with her rejecting reality and substituting her own that "no that girl can't be pure and innocent"

The bully redemption arc will probably still happen but this chapter aint it chief
And redemption arc can be well made if they just throw all the damage the bully did to the side as if was nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Can we have someone remove the snake out of here please? we don't need external factor that could taint our cinnamon roll.
to be honest. It would be useful to the MC overcome her like in another manga that I will not tell the name, just that have relation to games

Dex-chan lover
God, what an insufferable bitch.

Instantly thinking social politics when someone is just being forward and open.

Group Leader
wow this type of subtle bullying hits close to home :notlikethis:
I'm sorry to hear that. Was it the part when they talked about her after she went to washroom?
Personally, I felt the part where she just got left out at the end.

This manga is definitely high-school slice of life distilled to its bare tropes. It's so on the nose it almost becomes a parody of itself.

Another weird thing about it is that despite being classified as a josei, it has far too many elements and design choices you usually see in shounen/seinen mangas.
Wait this is a josei?!

Last edited:
Girls friendship is wild! Sometimes it ends with fuzzy warm feeling, sometimes it ends with injured pride, other times it ends with murder.

Dex-chan lover
I used to think KD was a snake for joining the 73-9 Warriors, but this bitch is so much worse. Literally Hitler.

Dex-chan lover
It's no ones fault, you're overthinking shit. Why should she have to play along like that? don't tell me you act like that irl
I like how you make a comment blaming the MMC for her social ineptitude, but when I make a comment about your bad take, then suddenly you backpedal to pretend you DIDN'T say that someone was to blame for this.

Stay classy.

(chap 11) i feel bad and sad for riri-san. it's going to be awkward but sweet if she becomes close with kusonoki-chan and learns that there is a sincere person out there. if she does ruin things because of her jealousy, i hope she gets so guilty that she becomes ugly to her eyes.

Dex-chan lover
I like how you make a comment blaming the MMC for her social ineptitude, but when I make a comment about your bad take, then suddenly you backpedal to pretend you DIDN'T say that someone was to blame for this.

Stay classy.
lmao okay, I disagreed with your wording so now I'm "backpedaling"? I'm saying you simply missed the point but whatever.

Stay petty

Users who are viewing this thread