Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - You can't get by in a girl's world with just good looks

Dex-chan lover
I would like to formally request, that she gets hit by a train. Then another one just to be safe.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a dude, but it's girls like these in grade school that made me hate affluence and pop culture. I was always among the misfits, and saw firsthand how girls in our gang would be treated by them. I knew I'd someday marry a girl that was often stepped on by these types of brats.

And I did.
So you just wanted to flex that you're married, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Or more likely, she thinks she's the Hero exposing these people in her brain. But acting like a monster because they lack empathy to put themselves in another persons shoes

Considering how most young people act on Twitter, people who think they are preaching justice but because they lack empathy and employ a childish "I'm good, they are bad" mentality, it makes them judgmental mean abusive monsters in reality. But they always think they are the hero of their story.,
Twitter is built to make everyone a preaching asshole. All of us should leave it and don't look back.

Aggregator gang
So its wasnt some kind of mistake, misunderstanding or some nonsense like that for once, MCs opinion on her is actually spot on, shes a bully and a bitch.
It's the classic "I had to bully you else they would have bullied me."

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure snake is gonna be won over be her at some point. Or perhaps before then try to steal mc-kun from her with or without knowing their past encounter. Then fall for mc-kun for real once he establishes she's old news.

Aggregator gang
I still don't remember that she was bullying anyone

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was very cringe. Not that it was bad but it was hard to read seeing kusunoki

Dex-chan lover
fuck fuck fuck fuck i hate that snake bitch. This is so cliché setting this up for snake bitch being annoying the rest of the series.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's the MMC's fault that she doesn't understand that you don't have to outright lie to avoid talking about certain subjects.

Or that she didn't bother to come up with something to talk about in the situations she was warned about DAYS IN ADVANCE.

Or ask for help in doing so.

Yes, this was totally the MMC's fault guys.
It's no ones fault, you're overthinking shit. Why should she have to play along like that? don't tell me you act like that irl

Dex-chan lover
Well looks like the girl with snake eyes that supposedly acts a snake was really a snake, nice. (because you, know, the troupe of "she was not really like that")

Users who are viewing this thread